Where can I find this shirt!?

magerogue

I've been searching everywhere and can't find a sale on this shirt!!

It's a shirt that was worn by character Steven Hyde from the 70's Show and I fell in love with it, I just have to have one that looks the same!

Here's a picture:

post-18804-0-64684500-1361762345_thumb.p

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

My friend had this painted on a t-shirt by an artist back in the early 70s, think it cost him $30. A lot of wood back then, but he wanted it !

Hahahaha, that's great! Maybe the actor just painted it or had it costume made like your friend did.

I actually have this shirt. I bought it at a store in the local mall back in the 1980's,I believe.

I'll search around and see if I can find it online.

No,I was not able to find it online,unfortunately. As I purchased it in the 1980's,its most likely no longer being made.

Although I'm sure there's a print shop that would make a custom shirt off of this image if you really wanted it.

Edited by bcarter690

• 2 years later...

I would probably do some crazy things for one of these shirts! I have looked everywhere and can't find one either!

there are a few slightly different ones from the firm tour available online. the major difference is that he has the les paul not the double neck.

Here's another pic of it

tumblr_m8ron1LjJQ1qfo4gxo1_500.jpg

So much for simple research. He is wearing a shirt which was not marketed or available until around 1984 I believe. From what I remember, all Zeppelin shirts pre-1981 were either official concert t's or they were actual pictures of the band in a live setting ironed on the shirt itself with Led Zeppelin underneath. I got one of the latter in 1978 with a picture of them on stage at the Forum in 73'. 

I attended the Firm gig in 85' in Phoenix and bought a shirt which I had for about 20 years, stored. The quality of the shirt was pretty bad, half of the shirt shrunk up significantly after the first (and only) washing. I never wore it again after that. Somewhere in 95' the shirt disappeared. The quality of those shirts sold at the concerts in the 80's were really hit or miss, mine was obviously a miss. The shirt I bought had The Firm logo on the back with the tour dates and Firm logo on front with the musicians names.

• 5 weeks later...

Hyde always wore the most amazing Classic Rock shirts on the show. But his Zeppelin ones always stood out. 

For real though, I would love to have a closet full of some of the shirts he wore on the show. 

Great show. Great shirt. Great band. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:52 PM, BlackDog71 said:

Hyde always wore the most amazing Classic Rock shirts on the show. But his Zeppelin ones always stood out. 

For real though, I would love to have a closet full of some of the shirts he wore on the show. 

Great show. Great shirt. Great band. 

Agree with you BlackDog71! This is why Hyde was the best guy on the show!  How can you not like a
character who loved Zep eh!?  :D 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...