The Next Studio Album

i have a hunch this is going to happen. They sat together at the kennedy thing, they sat together at charlie rose, so theyre sick of sitting around, just get on with it. this is happening. I got that funny feeling I got around the time of the o2 announcment.

Will this happen?....not betting on it. But something is going on, outside of the album box sets. Just a feeling and by some of the posts. Somewhat of a common denominator I suppose! We'll see. Not weighing in either way, but I'm always an optimist. Just wanna see how this plays out in Zeppelin time.

If this were to happen....it would almost certainly be the last chance of a possibility!

i have a hunch this is going to happen. They sat together at the kennedy thing, they sat together at charlie rose, so theyre sick of sitting around, just get on with it. this is happening. I got that funny feeling I got around the time of the o2 announcment.

If that's all they can do is "sit together" and if they can't communicate to one another except via 60 Minutes Australia, it's going to be a long 2013 or waiting for their next interviews or awards ceremony to find out! is that really how they would communicate with each other? If so, I can't imagine how they would communicate to actually put out new music or carry out a tour together. It hurts to want something so badly, doesn't it?

I think it's best to let it play out. Do we really have any information of substance or confirmation of anything? I don't think so at this point! "

"We can always dream as dreamers do." Robert Plant- Los Angeles Forum, 23 June 1977.

They kind of have to sit together for awards ceremonies and interviews, that doesn't show they're making a new album...

First, don't think it's going to happen as this is a throwaway quote/joke being blown up by all of us that want so bad to believe it could mean something. Playing along though, there's no way they use Led Zeppelin so I think they'd call themselves the New Yardbirds. Why not? Plant has brought back Band of Joy so it is almost a logical progression. Almost.

Are you speaking in jest of the fan-made documentary proposed by TheLastSpartan? Or are you actually dropping hints about a Zep reunion?

Whoa! Never said or even suggested there'll be a Led Zeppelin reunion...but there is an official "documentary" in the works.

I've been posting about the hidden tiger stirring in the Autumn:

Probably only one out three (you posted Steve) could be on a Zep documentary. Only the latter being Bron YR Aur, but only in audio, unless, some how there is great quality and audio that exists from the BH show from 1970. My guess, this is tongue and cheek on your part Steve. Won't even comment on the first link! How can I?

there is an official "documentary" in the works.

I really hope Jimmy John Paul and Robert will go back through their past history with an all self-designed motion picture. Sure some filmed sequences including Jimmy's participation for It Might Get Loud must have gone around in circles in Jimmy's mind just like old obsessions.

They need to project themselves into something ambitious, original and creative which will be up to the legend they have created together.

I don't worry about that.

They will re-open the gates of the gold pinnacle of past excellence and perfection. There's still time and hunger for it and it's still inside them. Left untouched and unequalled in spite of all the turbulence around, disenchantment and fear.

Probably only one out three (you posted Steve) could be on a Zep documentary. Only the latter being Bron YR Aur, but only in audio, unless, some how there is great quality and audio that exists from the BH show from 1970. My guess, this is tongue and cheek on your part Steve. Won't even comment on the first link! How can I?

I am just screwing around, to a degree, but there really is an official "documentary" in the works. Recent filming includes Robert revisiting an old haunt in NYC last October. I presume it will be used as a tie-in to promote the new back catalog releases this year.

Archived