Forum software updates

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

The forum software updates are almost completed. There's some new features/tweaks etc you might notice.

New default skin:

post-5-0-66177000-1361991342_thumb.jpg

At the top right, you can change some of the colors/options on this theme ("Edit Style").

You can select the old one at the bottom left of the page, "Change Theme". "LedZep_skin2":

post-5-0-77347800-1361991409_thumb.jpg

and the old standard "blue" one is "IP Board":

post-5-0-25294000-1361991455_thumb.jpg

There's still some adjustments to be made. If you're having problems with the board, try logging out and clearing your browser cache.

It looks lovely. But...have you instituted flood control...which I think is what it's called when you can't post more than once in a certain amount of time. I've been held up twice tonight and I never noticed that in the past. Although I suppose I could just be talking a lot tonight... :)

What the heck? This is the second day in a row I've woken up and when I came to check the forum, found I was still logged in from the day before. The first time I chalked it up to my forgetfulness, but I am 100% certain I signed out before going to work last night. Yet I find out just now I'm still sgned in. Weird.