McCartney Gets High at Led Zeppelin Gig

Where did the famous guests actually sit/stand in the arena? I don't imagine they'd want to be down with us punters. They were probably backstage watching on videoscreens or something.

Some were near me to the right of the stage in the first level. I got lucky 'cause my wife is 7 months pregnant and we originally had floor tix. Thanks O2!

Some were near me to the right of the stage in the first level. I got lucky 'cause my wife is 7 months pregnant and we originally had floor tix. Thanks O2!

it sounds like something I would plan the second I knew I'd be going to the concert.

I can see it now:

"ok honey, there's this concert in 7 months and I was thinking, maybe it's time to have another kid?...what do you mean 'all of a sudden I like kids'? NO!...we can get great seat upgrades!"

very well executed :D

Who cares if he did? Good for him, it's a fucking rock show thats what is supposed to happen. That puts him on another level for me, down with the people getting in the zone and having a good time. I'll bet he was focused on the music and having fun, do you think the same could be said for Paris Hilton or Mick Jagger's kids? I mean it's zeppelin, JP himself said drugs were an essential part of the experience for him from the start right to the end.

it sounds like something I would plan the second I knew I'd be going to the concert.

I can see it now:

"ok honey, there's this concert in 7 months and I was thinking, maybe it's time to have another kid?...what do you mean 'all of a sudden I like kids'? NO!...we can get great seat upgrades!"

very well executed :D

:lol: For better or worse, planning was not part of the process. :wacko: Sure worked out for the concert though!

Archived