McCartney Gets High at Led Zeppelin Gig

Musta been some pretty week weed if you had to smoke 13 of them and still standing.
Didn't have to. Just so excited about seeing P/P for the first time. It was just my way of being "epic".

Tried to do the same at the Crowes, but it all got confiscated on the way in. On the way out I asked the security if I could have it back and he said, "Nah, we smoked it!"

Bastard! :D

Luckily, someone did pass me a J at the show.

Well any Zep fan who would have risked getting thrown out of there for ONE JOINT would have to be a suicide 'bomber' ;-)

On the other hand McCartney must have thought.

'Come on, come on. Who's gonna be the one to throw me out, then?'

there must have been fellow stoners at the gig on monday night but NONE of us sparked up a doobie did we?????

as a fan.... i wouild consider it an honor for a -beatle to be at a -zeppelin show... and i bet -george would have been to this one too. :)

George was my favorite Beatle, and seems to have been a great fan of LZ. He was a great musician who is missed a great deal. It's sad that we coudn't see him at the O2 gig.

George was my favorite Beatle, and seems to have been a great fan of LZ. He was a great musician who is missed a great deal. It's sad that we coudn't see him at the O2 gig.

I remember, i was working and listening to the radio. There was an interview on wfuv, ny, with -shannon mcnally and it was an emotional interview and time for everyone to be knowing that -george harrison had passed away.

Archived