• Middle East
    • Far East
    • Australia/New Zealand/Oceana
    • India/Pakistan
    • Russia
    • China/Japan
    • Somewhere else

• 2 weeks later...

South-east of Europe,between Croatia,Hungary,Macedonia,Albania,now days Kosovo&Metohia,Montenegro,Bosnia&Herzegovina,Romania,Bulgaria

Ex Serbia and Montenegro

Ex Yugoslavia

Ex...Kingdom of Yugoslavia etc. :D :D :D

The land of...drug dealers,killers and corrupted society.You're welcome!!

p.s. and no one listens to Led Zeppelin.As far as I know.

It's great when somebody even heard who they were..

*Votka i džin,to je sada in!Dobra lova,brza kola,ribe oko stolaaaa...

South-east of Europe,between Croatia,Hungary,Macedonia,Albania,now days Kosovo&Metohia,Montenegro,Bosnia&Herzegovina,Romania,Bulgaria

Ex Serbia and Montenegro

Ex Yugoslavia

Ex...Kingdom of Yugoslavia etc. :D :D :D

The land of...drug dealers,killers and corrupted society.You're welcome!!

p.s. and no one listens to Led Zeppelin.As far as I know.

It's great when somebody even heard who they were..

*Votka i džin,to je sada in!Dobra lova,brza kola,ribe oko stolaaaa...

Well you do. :lol:

Howdy, I'm from Texas Y'all.....J/K. Were actually not all rednecks, as portrayed on T.V.

Me too! Texas Gulf Coast actually. It's HUMID today!

It's amazing how diverse the people here are. Very cool!!

:lol: I love all British accents! :D

Not me. Some sound like their shearing sheep and talking at the same time...others sound dignified and I've seen some that talk so fast you cannot understand a word they say :blink:

Now some of the Southern Welsh talk so slow you have to poke them once or twice to get them to say anything. They are never in a hurry unless something is on fire.

Not me. Some sound like their shearing sheep and talking at the same time...others sound dignified and I've seen some that talk so fast you cannot understand a word they say :blink:

Now some of the Southern Welsh talk so slow you have to poke them once or twice to get them to say anything. They are never in a hurry unless something is on fire.

My experience in the United Kingdom was the best travel experience of my life, and I loved both Wales and Scotland. I had no issues with any of the regional dialects. And Welsh people are some of the most welcoming, friendly people I have ever met-same for the Scots. I was made to feel at home no matter where I traveled.

That reminds me of the thick Irish brogue that I heard from the celebrant at my grandfather's funeral mass.

I really had to listen closely to distinguish the words.

My experience in the United Kingdom was the best travel experience of my life, and I loved both Wales and Scotland. I had no issues with any of the regional dialects. And Welsh people are some of the most welcoming, friendly people I have ever met-same for the Scots. I was made to feel at home no matter where I traveled.

How long did you stay? Wales that is :rolleyes:

That reminds me of the thick Irish brogue that I heard from the celebrant at my grandfather's funeral mass.

I really had to listen closely to distinguish the words.

My family could not understand a word many of them said when they called America. That's just about the straight facts of it. You get used to it over time though ;)

Archived