• China/Japan
    • Somewhere else

Manchester: 6 weeks

London: 2 weeks

Scotland: 4 days

Wales: 6 days on two separate trips

:unsure:

Did I miss something in Wales??????

No...just wondering where you were? I used to live there. There are some areas where English is not spoken. Lived in England too.

<edit board locked up>

Anyways most were very warm, very sane, and very friendly. I will return for a bit of R n R one day.

>>>>On we sweep>>>>

No...just wondering where you were? I used to live there. There are some areas where English is not spoken. Lived in England too.

Crossed over from Chester, saw large area of Snodonia, spent time in Llangollen, Llanuwchllyn. I am aware Welsh is still taught in the schools and spoken by many. However everyone I met spoke English and was very friendly. Of course, I am very friendly to everyone I meet when I travel so even in non-English speaking countries, I have not experienced any "issues" or problems.

Crossed over from Chester, saw large area of Snodonia, spent time in Llangollen, Llanuwchllyn. I am aware Welsh is still taught in the schools and spoken by many. However everyone I met spoke English and was very friendly. Of course, I am very friendly to everyone I meet when I travel so even in non-English speaking countries, I have not experienced any "issues" or problems.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let me know when you return lol. I have been all over and get along with most everyone too and 70% of my traffic comes from The U.K.

So this is good, we must be doing something right Oi?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let me know when you return lol. I have been all over and get along with most everyone too and 70% of my traffic comes from The U.K.

So this is good, we must be doing something right Oi?

I would go back to England every summer if I could afford to take that much time away from work. I will probably go back next summer, enjoy London for a couple of days and then head to the Northwest to see my friends in the Liverpool area. And somehow I have missed Blackpool on my previous visits. Must do the beach thing as well. At least for a day. :)

I would go back to England every summer if I could afford to take that much time away from work. I will probably go back next summer, enjoy London for a couple of days and then head to the Northwest to see my friends in the Liverpool area. And somehow I have missed Blackpool on my previous visits. Must do the beach thing as well. At least for a day. :)

I think I'll go next weekend :D Get me bits and bobs sorted yknow?

• 2 weeks later...
hang up mussolini (again)

this_machine_kills_fascists.gif

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're right on that one! :D ....I'm kidding.

Oh,and do you know Serbian politicians?

You can't find anything worse than that. :P

II don't know anything about foreign policy but Italian policy just make me crazy!!! Our government is probably one of the worst in Europe (I can't say in the world)...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived