• Middle East
    • Far East
    • Australia/New Zealand/Oceana
    • India/Pakistan
    • Russia
    • China/Japan
    • Somewhere else

• 3 weeks later...

For the new dudes here: did you notice the "Member Map" item on top of the page (next to Calendar)? You can list your location, so we'll all know and brag about where is the biggest Zepheads density :P

For the new dudes here: did you notice the "Member Map" item on top of the page (next to Calendar)? You can list your location, so we'll all know and brag about where is the biggest Zepheads density :P

Firstly, I find think it's a tad offensive to speak of U.K and the 'rest of Europe'....goodness, the U.K is just another country.

Greetz,

his royal Duckness from Belgium!

B)

If you want to split hair, you can notice how Canada is assimilated to USA in this poll. But who cares? It's a fun poll. Besides, the UK/rest of Europe segregation makes sense if you think that UK is kind of a "super-power" in the music field, comparable with USA - impact and influence wise.

Thanks for the welcome! ^^ Yep, I saw it, but I don't know how to mark my city there :P Should I write just my city, or both city and the country?

Me, I wrote only the city, and I got it put on the map correctly. IDK about the others

• 1 year later...

I live in North Idaho now,but I'm from Erdington Birmingham UK...Zeppelin played in Erdington at a club that was called "MOTHERS" ..also Pink Floyd recorded the live part of the album Ummagumma

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived