• Central/South America
    • Middle East
    • Far East
    • Australia/New Zealand/Oceana
    • India/Pakistan
    • Russia
    • China/Japan
    • Somewhere else

The only place on earth that can simultaneously house 3 of the largest corporations in the world and have the largest unemployment rate at the same time...

Detroit, Michigan <_<

Honestly, how the p!ss does this place suck so bad?

The only place on earth that can simultaneously house 3 of the largest corporations in the world and have the largest unemployment rate at the same time...

Detroit, Michigan <_<

Honestly, how the p!ss does this place suck so bad?

When my sister was very small, maybe 4 or 5, she's say she wanted to move to America. When I asked her whereabouts in America, she'd always say "Detroit!" I dunno how she got that idea into her head...

Now she's 14 and she says "San Francisco!" :lol:

Hello from London!

When my sister was very small, maybe 4 or 5, she's say she wanted to move to America. When I asked her whereabouts in America, she'd always say "Detroit!" I dunno how she got that idea into her head...

Now she's 14 and she says "San Francisco!" :lol:

Hello from London!

Hello all! How is the snow?

I think the snow is lovely, but that's probably because I don't have far to go everyday. It's awful for most people though, what with the trains being stopped and all. Still, though, I had the first real snowball fight of my life this week!

I think the snow is lovely, but that's probably because I don't have far to go everyday. It's awful for most people though, what with the trains being stopped and all. Still, though, I had the first real snowball fight of my life this week!

Sounds like absolute fun. Snow is a rarity in this part of Texas- a sunburn is much more common in winter here. Make and throw a snowball for me. B)

Guh, I can't imagine a snow storm every week. We had like ~1 foot of snow over a few days and everything went maaaaad. But then again, I suppose the mayor of your city has invested in snow ploughs... :lol:

I think the most important person in those cities is not the mayor but the salt truck driver. Without them, no one moves. <_<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived