Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
andyc

Where Are You?

Where are You?  

729 members have voted

1. 1. Where are You?

• UK
    • Rest of Europe
    • Canada
    • USA
    • Central/South America
    • Middle East
    • Far East
    • Australia/New Zealand/Oceana
    • India/Pakistan
    • Russia
    • China/Japan
    • Somewhere else

I'm in the north west of england.

I will be vacationing in England in late April/early May. I am trying to form an agenda well in advance. I expect the trip to be fun. B)

The only place on earth that can simultaneously house 3 of the largest corporations in the world and have the largest unemployment rate at the same time...

Detroit, Michigan <_<

Honestly, how the p!ss does this place suck so bad?

The only place on earth that can simultaneously house 3 of the largest corporations in the world and have the largest unemployment rate at the same time...

Detroit, Michigan <_<

Honestly, how the p!ss does this place suck so bad?

When my sister was very small, maybe 4 or 5, she's say she wanted to move to America. When I asked her whereabouts in America, she'd always say "Detroit!" I dunno how she got that idea into her head...

Now she's 14 and she says "San Francisco!" :lol:

Hello from London!

When my sister was very small, maybe 4 or 5, she's say she wanted to move to America. When I asked her whereabouts in America, she'd always say "Detroit!" I dunno how she got that idea into her head...

Now she's 14 and she says "San Francisco!" :lol:

Hello from London!

Hello all! How is the snow?

I think the snow is lovely, but that's probably because I don't have far to go everyday. It's awful for most people though, what with the trains being stopped and all. Still, though, I had the first real snowball fight of my life this week!

I think the snow is lovely, but that's probably because I don't have far to go everyday. It's awful for most people though, what with the trains being stopped and all. Still, though, I had the first real snowball fight of my life this week!

Sounds like absolute fun. Snow is a rarity in this part of Texas- a sunburn is much more common in winter here. Make and throw a snowball for me. B)

The next one's got your name on it! :D

Who did you (I) hit with it? LOL :lol:

B)

Edited by Tejanablonde

Never got a chance to hit anybody, the snow's all melted... bad luck!

You're lucky. We're getting a snow storm every week!

Guh, I can't imagine a snow storm every week. We had like ~1 foot of snow over a few days and everything went maaaaad. But then again, I suppose the mayor of your city has invested in snow ploughs... :lol:

Guh, I can't imagine a snow storm every week. We had like ~1 foot of snow over a few days and everything went maaaaad. But then again, I suppose the mayor of your city has invested in snow ploughs... :lol:

I think the most important person in those cities is not the mayor but the salt truck driver. Without them, no one moves. <_<

I'm from Paradise, NL, Canada. The majority of people who voted are from the states, not surprising since LZ has a big fan base there..