¶ Our Art ¶

Tor__Hershman

Those are fantastic! Art sprung from the dark corners of the mind always seems to be the art I like best, haha!

Thanx Zoe for kudos and thanx for being a virtual friend.

I also like your vibe, keep 'em coming.

Great to meet some artistic people here (Also great to meet someone from your country here.............I gut drunk with a Scotsman after the O2 concert, you certainly know how to use liquids, haha).

Regards from the Netherlands.

Although we may differ in opinions about certain minorities, your art style is pretty cool...............reminds me a bit of Van Gogh.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks, reswati. That's a nice compliment. I will post my most recent one asap.

The painting is an untitled 'throwaway' I did recently, just to get out of my system.

24"X24" acrylic on board.

The wood 3-D is "Reach".

It hangs on the wall and was made from different woods I ripped on my table saw.

GEDC0050_zps3f7cac97.jpg

GEDC0052_zps12118c2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm starting a couple new scratchboards. They are 6x6 inches square. One is the Ferry Building clock in San Francisco and the Chrysler Bldg. in New York. I don't think I'm going to try to do all the buildings in the background and may add something different. No telling when they'll be completed. The scratchboard is made by Ampersand and are on a fairly thick hardboard.

post-503-0-19551400-1421105140_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-00781300-1421105214_thumb.jpg

Self portrait

attachicon.gifIMG_3285.JPG

Now this would be impossible to do from photographic memory. Fantastic. I love the owls too, Lady T-.

I'm starting a couple new scratchboards. They are 6x6 inches square. One is the Ferry Building clock in San Francisco and the Chrysler Bldg. in New York. I don't think I'm going to try to do all the buildings in the background and may add something different. No telling when they'll be completed. The scratchboard is made by Ampersand and are on a fairly thick hardboard.

How did you do this redrum?! These are excellent. I didn't know you could do this.

How did you do this redrum?! These are excellent. I didn't know you could do this.

These are just rough drawings for now. I use transfer paper to get the image to the scratchboard surface, then the real work begins. :)

Check these images out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+bicycle+thief+in+italian&biw=1366&bih=606&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jly0VLa9G4usogSl5oC4CQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=scratchboard+art&imgdii=_

Archived