Baseball discussion thread

Mattmc1973

• 1 month later...

Man that's a tough injury. They need to get protection for Cabrera but I'm not sure who's out there right now.

They wouldn't offer anything huge to Prince Fielder, would they? I can't see that myself.

it was huge alright

they'll regret that one

So when are the crybabies who scream about the Yankees being the "Evil Empire" and "buying championships" gonna scream about the Angels, Rangers and Tigers spending all of this cash on free agents? I don't care, because I have never bought into the whole "buying a championship" bullsh!t, but it seems very hypocritical to me. Championships are won on the field by a team of ballplayers who come together as a team, not just because the players are being paid a lot of money. Good luck to the Tigers.

:bagoverhead:

I LOVE THIS POST!!!

Out of all my most hated (and yes I DO HATE THEM) sports teams, the BoSox are at the top of my list! Sorry bro, but I'm sure your feelings

towards the yanks is the same. That is why I love your :bagoverhead: post so much... because there is nothing better than a classic Red Sox tank job in September!!! ;)

I LOVE THIS POST!!!

Out of all my most hated (and yes I DO HATE THEM) sports teams, the BoSox are at the top of my list! Sorry bro, but I'm sure your feelings

towards the yanks is the same. That is why I love your :bagoverhead: post so much... because there is nothing better than a classic Red Sox tank job in September!!! ;)

:lol:

Well,it doesn't look any better this year,...oh well,...

I don't hate the Yankees, bro.

A little too much hate in the world and in some of these threads -_-

:lol:

Well,it doesn't look any better this year,...oh well,...

I don't hate the Yankees, bro.

A little too much hate in the world and in some of these threads -_-

Well, at least you've got the Bruins bro :lol: . BTW, I don't hate them either ;)

Archived