Baseball discussion thread

Mattmc1973

Phils beat the Stanks yesterday.

Only a few more days until the beginning..

Let's Go Fightin' Phils!!

Well what do you know. What a relief. You arent ANOTHER damn Yankees fan. I hate the Yankees. I have a friend who is from Philly and a big fan. The last time my team won a series was against the phillies. Yeah. Ashamed to admit it. Long time suffering Orioles fan.

Not much into Baseball...but, If I lived on the West Coast, I would sure want to take in any Dodgers - Yankees Games, but I don't see any Inter-League play between them this year !

There's always the Playoffs !!!

HAPPY ENDING FOR MATSUI?

Hideki Matsui took a day off yesterday, from the 5 man battle for Yankees DH, to beat team mate Derek Jeter to the alter. Holding up a rough sketch that could generally describe any one of 2 the billion asian women in the world, the 63 year old Matsui enthusiastically described his new bride as "a civilian, who works at a respectable position in a reputable company". When perenial regular season MVP Alex Rodrigez inquired about her breast measurements, the affable Matsui further gave visual comparison by holding up a 2 x 4 stud.

Not much into Baseball...but, If I lived on the West Coast, I would sure want to take in any Dodgers - Yankees Games, but I don't see any Inter-League play between them this year !

There's always the Playoffs !!!

That means the only way they can meet would be in the World Series. Just in case you dont know how the system works. Not trying to be insulting, but many dont know how it works.

That means the only way they can meet would be in the World Series. Just in case you dont know how the system works. Not trying to be insulting, but many dont know how it works.

No offense taken... that's what I meant, although I didn't state it so well. B)

And speaking of the system, since you borught up the system, that would be the same "system" that turned a blind eye to steroid usage in it's sport for such a long time....

Yeah.... I know how the "the system" works. <_<

The Orioles look set to drop the opener. What a shocker that is. There were plenty of seats available, as well, also not a surprise.

The 8th ended as pathetically is the rest of the campaign is likely to be played out.

Shame on booing George Bush.

B)

Yeah, some people think they're more important then the game, and by people, i mean the fans who boed, which by the way, the stadium still looked empty even though it was the opening day in a new stadium. That 650 million dollar stadium really did some good it that town.

P.S. Way to go Fukudome! Too bad the cubs couldn't hit today.

Archived