Songs you could hear again and again and again and again and again

kripke

- Bad Company Can't Get Enough of your Love (The ultimate addiction song for me)

- Bob Seger Ramblin Gamblin Man (The ultimate becoming a man song for me)

- The Beatles You Can't Do That (The Ultimate jealousy song for me)

- Def Leppard Action Not Words (The ultimate fantasy in the bedroom for me)

- Led Zeppelin Hot Dog (The ultimate wake up in a happy mood song for me)

- Frank Sinatra Lean Baby (The ultimate keep me in shape song when I'm jogging or skiing with my white headphones plugged in my ears)

- Mott the Hoople One of the Boys (The only fucking song by the band that I ever liked, and it's the ultimate 'I'm loser looking to fit in song for me', plus I love the phone bit in the beginning and end!)

- Mel Torme Blue Moon (The ultimate love song for me)

- Led Zeppelin Kashmir (The ultimate epic song that just takes me places in my mind late at night)

- The Tea Party Turn The Lamp Down Low (The ultimate angry song for me)

- Inxs I'm Just A Man (The ultimate I'm lost song that resonates with me)

- Doctors of Madness Sons of Survival (The ultimate well written rock song for me)

- Everclear Learning How To Smile (The ultimate never give up song for me)

- Def Leppard Where Does Love Go When It Dies (The ultimate song of not being a leader or not able to take charge that makes me think of a girl I knew who hung herself mid afternoon Aug 30 2007)

- Led Zeppelin The Rain Song (The ultimate song of companionship & friendship for me)

- Led Zeppelin All My Love (The ultimate hurt song for me)

- Doctors of Madness I Think We're Alone (The ultimate campfire song for me)

- Grand Funk Railroad Some Kind of Wonderful (The ultimate FM Radio rock song for me)

- Led Zeppelin In My Time of Dying (The ultimate slide guitar song for me, just give Earls Court 75 a listen!!!)

- Def Leppard Pearl of Euphoria (The best funeral song for me)

- The Tea Party Sister Awake (The ultimate international song for me)

- Zachery Richard Travailler C'est Trop Dur (The ultimate French song for me which appeals to one side of my heritage)

That's just a glimpse into what shows up more often over other songs in my headset or in my office when playing guitar by myself

I have a few more to the list:

Queen Healdong (The ultimate motorcycle riding song, I know, it's illegal but I don't give a shit, I ride with the little white earbuds in)

Def Leppard Can't Keep Away From The Flame (the ultimate going for a walk song)

U2 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (the ultimate song that reminds me of my childhood and the relationship I want to have with my son)

Anvil Metal on Metal (The ultimate thrash heavy metal song for me)

- Bad Company Can't Get Enough of your Love (The ultimate addiction song for me)

- Bob Seger Ramblin Gamblin Man (The ultimate becoming a man song for me)

- The Beatles You Can't Do That (The Ultimate jealousy song for me)

- Def Leppard Action Not Words (The ultimate fantasy in the bedroom for me)

- Led Zeppelin Hot Dog (The ultimate wake up in a happy mood song for me)

- Frank Sinatra Lean Baby (The ultimate keep me in shape song when I'm jogging or skiing with my white headphones plugged in my ears)

- Mott the Hoople One of the Boys (The only fucking song by the band that I ever liked, and it's the ultimate 'I'm loser looking to fit in song for me', plus I love the phone bit in the beginning and end!)

- Mel Torme Blue Moon (The ultimate love song for me)

- Led Zeppelin Kashmir (The ultimate epic song that just takes me places in my mind late at night)

- The Tea Party Turn The Lamp Down Low (The ultimate angry song for me)

- Inxs I'm Just A Man (The ultimate I'm lost song that resonates with me)

- Doctors of Madness Sons of Survival (The ultimate well written rock song for me)

- Everclear Learning How To Smile (The ultimate never give up song for me)

- Def Leppard Where Does Love Go When It Dies (The ultimate song of not being a leader or not able to take charge that makes me think of a girl I knew who hung herself mid afternoon Aug 30 2007)

- Led Zeppelin The Rain Song (The ultimate song of companionship & friendship for me)

- Led Zeppelin All My Love (The ultimate hurt song for me)

- Doctors of Madness I Think We're Alone (The ultimate campfire song for me)

- Grand Funk Railroad Some Kind of Wonderful (The ultimate FM Radio rock song for me)

- Led Zeppelin In My Time of Dying (The ultimate slide guitar song for me, just give Earls Court 75 a listen!!!)

- Def Leppard Pearl of Euphoria (The best funeral song for me)

- The Tea Party Sister Awake (The ultimate international song for me)

- Zachery Richard Travailler C'est Trop Dur (The ultimate French song for me which appeals to one side of my heritage)

I have a few more to the list:

Queen Healdong (The ultimate motorcycle riding song, I know, it's illegal but I don't give a shit, I ride with the little white earbuds in)

Def Leppard Can't Keep Away From The Flame (the ultimate going for a walk song)

U2 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (the ultimate song that reminds me of my childhood and the relationship I want to have with my son)

Anvil Metal on Metal (The ultimate thrash heavy metal song for me)

Went for walk at Rainbow Haven beach last night to gaze at the stars and heard a few more to add to the list:

The Beach Boys Do It Again (The ultimate beach song for me)

Macy Gray Sweet Baby (The most heartfelt song for me)

Ray Charles Night Time is the Right Time (the sexiest song for me)

Frank Sinatra Summer Wind (The ultimate driving in my car song for me)

Mel Torme To Close For Comfort (The ultimate big band/jazz song for me)

The Beatles You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (the one Beatles song I never get sick of)

The Philosopher Kings Hurts to Love You (The ultimate soul song for me)

Edited by Charles J. White

• 6 years later...
54 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

In the Light.

The Last in Line.

Plus dozens more.

We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home!

Saw him on that tour (85' I believe?). What a show. Great singer, great performer, and a truly nice and kind guy.

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home!

Saw him on that tour (85' I believe?). What a show. Great singer, great performer, and a truly nice and kind guy.

Yes.  I Love DIO.  I saw him 2 times.  I actually cried when I heard that he died.  It still saddens me today that He is no longer with Us.  

1 minute ago, kingzoso said:

Yes.  I Love DIO.  I saw him 2 times.  I actually cried when I heard that he died.  It still saddens me today that He is no longer with Us.  

I actually shook his hand when he came off the stage to greet the fans.  I was near the front row.

I see You Tube put the kybosh on a lot of the videos.

People Get Ready------Jeff Beck

SF Sorrow------SF Seals

Ipecac-------SF Seals

Payback-------James Brown

Cat People-------David Bowie

Kashmir-------LZ

Estudio sin Luz-------Segovia

Norwegian Wood-------Beatles

Whole Lotta Rosie-------AC/DC

Beautiful Angel------Allison Hunt

Diamonds And Rust (live)-------Judas Priest

and so many more.