Jump to content

Songs you could hear again and again and again and again and again


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Timebombprod said:

When push comes to shove-van halen.

Not that I could listen over and over, but I'll listen to the eagles my whole lifetime I'm sure. Born in 99

I am a huge Eagles fan.  Saw them twice, most recently in 2003 before Glen passed away sadly.  Love them.  After Led Zeppelin my fav bands are Eagles, Who, Pink Floyd, Stones and a couple others. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

森高千里 『SNOW AGAIN』 (PV) - YouTube 

Snow Again

This year’s winter looks chilly, the first snow has already fallen
Seeing the flurry of snowflakes, I remember last year’s winter
 
It was a wintry morning when they saw you off at your home
I didn’t say a word
 
I want to see you again, just once, to say I love you
I want to be with you, just one more time, before the snow stops falling
 
On our way home on Christmas eve, we held hands just once, didn’t we
Even before we had set upon our journey, snow fell without end, just like today
 
On the telephone late that night, you called me to say goodbye
I didn’t reply
 
I want to see you again, just once, to say I love you
I want to be with you, just one more time, before the snow stops falling
 
The mountains are covered in snow white, a long winter lies ahead, and spring is still far away
 
I want to see you again, just once, to say I love you
I want to be with you, just one more time, before the snow stops falling
 
 
 

 

Edited by SteveAJones
Link to post
Share on other sites

Superfly

Runnin' With The Devil

Eruption

You Really Got Me

5150

Dreams - Van Halen

Jumpin' Jack Flash

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Honkey Tonk Woman

War Pigs

Cosmic Slop

Dreams - The Allman Brothers Band

Whipping Post

Jessica

Child In Time

Red Barchetta   

Just to name a few

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 10:29 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am a huge Eagles fan.  Saw them twice, most recently in 2003 before Glen passed away sadly.  Love them.  After Led Zeppelin my fav bands are Eagles, Who, Pink Floyd, Stones and a couple others. 

Hard to not like them! Just good easygoing music nomatter whatever age you are, even if the members themselves weren't so much behind the scenes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timebombprod said:

Hard to not like them! Just good easygoing music nomatter whatever age you are, even if the members themselves weren't so much behind the scenes!

When Joe Walsh joined them they really changed a bit but great stuff.   I love that Hell Freezes Over album.  When I was playing  I had that song "Help Me Through The Night" down pretty good in open G tuning. Love that album.  Love them all of course

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

When Joe Walsh joined them they really changed a bit but great stuff.   I love that Hell Freezes Over album.  When I was playing  I had that song "Help Me Through The Night" down pretty good in open G tuning. Love that album.  Love them all of course

We all know why it was called that!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...