What are these 'trees' you are talking about? :bubble:

Unlike you, I've been known to be a bit of a lumberjack on occasion :D Guess this means we won't be playing for beers :P:lol:

Here's pics.

They're Founder's Club brand, a matching set with matching bag!

They're way better than anything I would have found at the Goodwill store, for sure.

I'll be cleaning those bad boys up soon as I get home tonight. LOL

post-4573-0-28476600-1366225573_thumb.jppost-4573-0-65173600-1366225577_thumb.jp

^^ Looking good ! I'm not familiar with the brand but they could be a set of knock offs which btw is totally cool. I've been playing a set of Taylor Made knock offs for years now and they are excellent clubs. You should find the cavity backs on the irons a little more forgiving too

I was watching the Golf Channel's wrap up of the Masters and they gave some fun-facts about Adam Scott.........they said he is a huge Led Zeppelin fan!.......

hey, that's cool!

my hubby and i watched the last couple of hours live .... so happy for him! aussie, aussie, aussie ..... :)

hey, that's cool!

my hubby and i watched the last couple of hours live .... so happy for him! aussie, aussie, aussie ..... :)

we're all happy for Adam and Australia here in Canada. A lot of us golfers are especially happy for Greg Norman who we wish had a green jacket too....

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

we're all happy for Adam and Australia here in Canada. A lot of us golfers are especially happy for Greg Norman who we wish had a green jacket too....

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Yep, you can definitely add me to that list of Canadians :thumbsup:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Yep, you can definitely add me to that list of Canadians :thumbsup:

i dub thee honourary aussies!

i dub thee honourary aussies!

Thank You :notworthy:

I would have been happy if any of the three aussies in contention had won but it just seemed right that it would be Scott who did it.

Thank You :notworthy:

I would have been happy if any of the three aussies in contention had won but it just seemed right that it would be Scott who did it.

you're welcome!

i didn't mind which of them one, either! :)

Hey Slave. Would you have watched it if an Aussie wasn't in contention?

not on your life! but hubby would. i wasn't actually watching it until he called me in to the loungeroom saying " hey this is getting really exciting, come and watch " and i did. :)

Mrs CP played her first round on Saturday since the problem in her neck. Turns out that it is actually soft tissue damage and no thanks to the NHS who couldn't be arsed to let her know the results of her x-ray, the physio has put her on the road to recovery.

Played beautifully she did and although she started a bit slow, by mid way round she was pinging it off her, well Ping

Personally birdied the first, always a bad move as the round couldn't get any better. Had a couple of blobs but carded a respectable 30 points to take the cigar. Weather was perfect and the course was looking a picture. Hardly anyone out on Saturday so with the birds singing and the sound of boats on the lake, it was like the Masters !! B)

Mrs CP played her first round on Saturday since the problem in her neck. Turns out that it is actually soft tissue damage and no thanks to the NHS who couldn't be arsed to let her know the results of her x-ray, the physio has put her on the road to recovery.

Played beautifully she did and although she started a bit slow, by mid way round she was pinging it off her, well Ping

Personally birdied the first, always a bad move as the round couldn't get any better. Had a couple of blobs but carded a respectable 30 points to take the cigar. Weather was perfect and the course was looking a picture. Hardly anyone out on Saturday so with the birds singing and the sound of boats on the lake, it was like the Masters !! B)

sweet!....was going to ask if you got out eventually......course are starting to open up around these parts of South Central Ontario but still a little cold for the balls.....looking forward to it and will be getting to a range asap....keep it in the fairway! ciao CP

Cheers Fishy. Missed the first Monthly Medal on Sunday as we didn't know how Mrs CP would react to Saturday. Suffice to say it's full on every weekend from now on

My only concern is our Holiday in Cornwall next month. She will take me to the cleaners at the courses we play there. She beat me last year and I ended up buying lunch on too many occasions.

Have a comp tomorrow so look out for the card I will post.

sweet!....was going to ask if you got out eventually......course are starting to open up around these parts of South Central Ontario but still a little cold for the balls.....looking forward to it and will be getting to a range asap....keep it in the fairway! ciao CP

Too Much Information - about what the cold weather is doing to parts of your anatomy! ;)

Jokes certainly loose their spontaneity when they have to be explained! :lol:

Have you tried out the "new" clubs yet? I was up in Savannah this past weekend, Saturday would've been nice - but it was windy as hell yesterday!

Not yet.

They're still proudly on display in the living room.

And by proudly, I mean my wife is already insisting I find a place to put them. LOL

Seriously, I'm scouting around for the nearest driving range.

I need to go hit a bucket of balls with each type of club just to get an idea.

I haven't swung golf clubs in over 30 years, and even then I was a teenager just trying to blast the ball.

I'm way out of shape, so it will be an overall get into shape deal.

Savannah - I'm just a couple hours from there!

Edited by TypeO

Not yet.

They're still proudly on display in the living room.

And by proudly, I mean my wife is already insisting I find a place to put them. LOL

Seriously, I'm scouting around for the nearest driving range.

I need to go hit a bucket of balls with each type of club just to get an idea.

I haven't swung golf clubs in over 30 years, and even then I was a teenager just trying to blast the ball.

I'm way out of shape, so it will be an overall get into shape deal.

Savannah - I'm just a couple hours from there!

Remember man: It's a swing not a hit. Enjoy your re kindling TypeO

Remember man: It's a swing not a hit. Enjoy your re kindling TypeO

TYPE-O, CP just gave you probably the best piece of advice there is with regards to golf. It`s all about the swing....the ball contact is the icing on the cake (hopefully!)