Augusta are you receiving us????

Getting excited everyone? I know I am!

Par 3 tournament tomorrow.

Remember to get your picks in to Rich!

What's going on from the 'inside' TypeO?

:peace:

The crowds are here!

Just got back from the Rock Fore Dough Charity Concert they hold every year on Masters Tuesday.

Used to have Hootie and the Blowfish every year, but now just one of the band members - Mark Bryan - helped emcee.

One of the performers was the singer from Collective Soul, Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project.

Also Need To Breathe and Grace Potter.

Not a big deal of a lineup, but lots of people were there, and it was FREE! (Our office received a huge stack of tickets to give out to the soldiers, and we had a lot left over.)

The best part of all is the weather.

It was absolutely perfect out tonight.

Sitting on the blanket was as pleasant as sitting in my home, temperature-wise.

Friday night Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing, which is kinda cool.

I'd definitely go to that if I could score free tickets.

Just sent you my picks Rich!

Finally, temps in the 70's in the northeast!. Unfortunately, I work during the week and can't play, which f***g blows! The weekend here, should be in the lower 50's. I just can't win! The golf gods are not cooperating with me! :nuke:

Just a good excuse to tuck in to the Masters Dave.

I'm hoping for rain this weekend . I have a 4 year old. He can watch the Transformer marathon and I can watch The Masters. I'll deal with the nightmares later........

Someone got the joke. He was a dominating golfer, friendly sort of fellow, he wins the big one, and suddenly his game falls apart and he doesn't want to chat with people anymore. I don't get it.

I don't get it either ! I was at the final round of old Air Canada Open at Northview when he won that and aside from the fact that he was a Canadian, he was a really cool guy.That win was a bit of a spring board for him but yeah, he really lost the plot after the Masters win. No biggy that his game left him but disappointing that his attitude went out the window too

Looking forward to seeing everyone's picks when Rich has a chance to post them. Think this is going to be one hell of a close tournament this year and could very well come down to the final hole on Sunday

Looking forward to seeing everyone's picks when Rich has a chance to post them. Think this is going to be one hell of a close tournament this year and could very well come down to the final hole on Sunday

There is 7 of us in the Masters Pool fyi. I will post teams at the first tee-off on Thursday.....

Glad to see you joining in Strider! Picks were very similar to mine. I didn't take Phil, though he is money in the bank at Augusta - but just doesn't seem to have his physical or mental game together yet, IMO. He'll probably prove me wrong though! Looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with!

Hey Rich, here's my Masters team:

Rory McIlroy

Phil Mickelson

Louis Oosthuizen

Justin Rose

Bubba Watson

From last year's bottom 10:

Martin Laird

you made the cut Strider...thanks for joining us!!....I will be posting all the team in about 2 mins....cheers

2013 MASTERS POOL Thurs Fri Sat Sun
.....here are the "pool players" and your teams folks. Please double check your teams and only let me know if I made a mistake......I will be posting as a excel file throughout the tourney....Gonna be fun! Thanks to everyone for joining in!....
TRASH TALKING IS DEFINITLY ALLOWED LOL!!!!
Chillumpuffer
Graeme McDowell
Justin Rose
Phil Mickelson
Louis Oosthuizen
Luke Donald
Edoardo Molinari-bottom 10 guy
Badgeholder
Brendt Snedecker
Graeme McDowell
Ricky Fowler
Bubba Watson
Jason Duffner
Charles Schwartzel bottom 10 guy
Ally
Dustin Johnston
Bubba Watson
Rory Mcilroy
Grame McDowell
Brad Snedeker
Scott Verplank-bottom 10 guy
Babs
Justin Rose
Rory McElroy
Bubba Watson
Lee Westwood
Phil Mickelson
Charl Schwartzel-bottom 10 guy
Super Dave
Lee Westwood
Phil Mickelson
Justin Rose
Graeme McDowell
Steve Stircker
Charles Schwartzel-bottom 10 guy
ebk
Phil Mickelson
Brandt Snedeker
Bubba Watson
Rory Mcllroy
Adam Scott
Y.E Yang-bottom 10 guy
FishHead
Ian Poulter
Justin Rose
Matt Kuchar
Peter Hanson
Dustin Johnson
Charles Schwatzel-bottom 10 guy
Walter
Matt Kuchar
Graeme McDowell
Rory McIIroy
Justin Rose
Louis Oosthuizen
Charles Schwatzel-bottom 10 guy
Strider
Rory McIlroy
Phil Mickelson
Louis Oosthuizen
Justin Rose
Bubba Watson
Martin Laird-bottom 10 guy
Edited by fishhead

In the interests of fair play, seeing as Miguel Angel Jimenez is out with a broken leg, I should think ebk be allowed another bottom 10 pick. After all golf is a gentlemans game

That's very gentlemanly of you! If Rich allows it, I'll change my pick to YE Yang. If not, it was fun while it lasted! :)

Man, I saw Schwartzel (my bottom 10 guy) was +3 after 3 holes this morning....I thought I was a goner before the tourney even began....then he was E after 9! I am going home to watch the round on my dvr here in a bit.