Anyone here have Man's Den.

Cecil.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has a room in the house which as a man you can put all your worldly goods.

Maybe a book collection or a record collection and have friends over to admire them, while you hand them a beer/brandy and offer a cigar/cigarette.

I would really like one of those globes that double as a coctail cabinet.

PS. No space for a pool table.

PSS. Can't play poker.

I do, stereo system, album collection, ski equipment on display, piano, 3 guitars, harmonica, maracas, sitar, and pool table. I was listening to Boba Booey talk this week on Howard Stern about his jukebox and realized the one thing I’m missing is one of those bright flashy looking Jukeboxes from the late 50’s and early 60’s.

Going skiing now, enjoy your day!

Called a "mancave" in my neck of the woods. A place to go spelunking when one needs to enjoys sports, brag on past conquests, indulge in adult beveages, let your hair down so to speak, etc., and *ahem* escape the female of the house.

I do not have one of these.

"Man's den" sounds more refined and not quite as rowdy as "mancave". Or is that just me?

Called a "mancave" in my neck of the woods. A place to go spelunking when one needs to enjoys sports, brag on past conquests, indulge in adult beveages, let your hair down so to speak, etc., and *ahem* escape the female of the house.

"Man's den" sounds more refined and not quite as rowdy as "mancave". Or is that just me?

LOL ! I do not have one of these nor do I need one either. I must admit though, on this subject, I'm the odd ball among most of the guy's I know

And, no, nothing at home, but here at my job I took over the back corner of our office when it became available and I jokingly call it the Man-Cave, since there's only one other guy and about 6 other females that work in here.
I've got my own rug (oooohhh, aaahhhh) and everything.

Hey, it's work.

Yep, it's made with bits of real man, so you know it's good.

They've done studies, you know.

60% of the time, it works every time.

It's the generic fragrance of English Leather Casting Couch.

The scent we used as teenagers.

Worked maybe 3% of the time for me.

It's the generic fragrance of English Leather Casting Couch.

The scent we used as teenagers.

Worked maybe 3% of the time for me.

That was a goof from Anchorman, I figured Strider would get a chuckle from it.

Well maybe I should have used the word "study" , But if I did meet another forum member, hopefully they will not laugh too much at my bootleg collection....

Archived