Jimmy Page & The Tea Party

royalrumpus

Just got this off the Tea Party's facebook page:

The Tea Party announce collaboration with Jimmy Page!
Jimmy Page will be playing guitar on at least two songs on the upcoming Tea Party album. This was announced by the band's manager, Andy Curran (SRO). Jeff Martin says: "Jimmy and I are friends for many , many years now. When he heard that we were working on a new album, he called me and asked if we need a guest guitarist. The answer was quite simple." Stuart Chatwood adds: "This is a dream come true to us! Maybe Jimmy will join us on stage for a couple of shows as well!".
In early June Jimmy Page will fly to Canada to join the band in the studio. Jeff Burrows: "We all know what a great guitarist Jimmy is. But as good as his guitar playing is his sense of humor! What would the world be without humor? We will have a great time! ".

post-8243-0-69298800-1364810353_thumb.jp

I just walked in the house, and sat down in me office and read this thread, and began to fist pump in the air with all kinds of excitement, I thought, 'at last, the perfect vehicle for Jimmy', I looked down at the lower right corner of my computer, and saw April 1 and thought, damn...

Archived