WYSP In Philadelphia playing O2 show this w/e

I'm gonna be here on sunday and RECORD THE WHOLE GIG with very good audio quality

Just wanna know is it an english or american radio?

So i musy now the difference if hours between france and american,between france an d england its one hour ...

tell me if you wnat me to record it....

Artur, time difference between Paris and Philly is six hours...

I hope they do this at the TOP of each hour....they're little radio dealy right now says 'Thunderstruck' ACDC....and it's a commercial...

Oh shit...it is ACDC !! Where's Zep ?

Patience...GTBT was 2nd song after commercial last time, too. This is good, though, to hear how the aud show sounds compared to a studio song over the air.

It could be a different version....seems the sound is a bit better than what's been going around....

Need to capture the stream tomorrow !!!!

I think it's just the fact that it's being filtered through professional equipment that's helping it out. I mean, we're talking basically a second generation source, right?

I'd suppose so ... but there shouldn't be any degradation thru digital copying....and enhancement ? For sure they'd do that...I just hope they don't add echo like the French did to that Paris '69 show ! :lol:

* I'm thinking not alot of people are aware of this...here or there.... B)

I can't wait to see more analysis of that source....to tell whether that echo was a result of the mic job or added in post production to beef it up...hard to tell from the sources i've heard.

Listening to one song an hour doesn't have that same urgency as listening to that Paris show! But man, isn't it amazing how that seems like a year ago after that gig Monday???

DJ just reaffirmed it will be played in it's entirety tomorrow morning....10am eastern !!

that'd be 8am for you Hotplant....SET YOUR ALARM !!! :lol:

Sheeet I'll have to, I'm up early today. thought it was sunday, made coffee, and was going to watch my fav morning show since forever: Sunday Morning on CBS.

Then I realize it's Sat.

:wacko:

Oh Dear! Playing an unofficial recording without permission of the band

on a major FM station in 2007... Wow!

I would say it is unusually *hip* for these days. I like it!

Prolly the station is risking their license, but they do a great job

by "sharing" this recording via FM radio with lucky Philly Led Zep fans.

I'm listening to Trampled Underfoot right now. It is definitely the 02 show. But it's not professionally recorded. Sounds good, though. Better than the one versio of the show I torrented (not sure if it's Slowburn's or not.)

I'm going to try to tape the full show tomorrow. They will no doubt split it up with talking and commercials though.

Archived