WYSP In Philadelphia playing O2 show this w/e

:thumbsup:

Hey everyone... I just listened to The Song Remains The Same off this station's live feed. I clicked on LOW KBPS button and it switched to HIGH KBPS (damn near CD quality). This is bootleg audio from the show but sounds pretty damn good! I was in nose bleed seats the night of the show, this sounds like the person recording the show had much better location! So, i'm sure the server will be overwhelmed tomorrow, but they are going to air the whole show!!!

Good listening... I've heard there are MP3s of the entire show online already.

Andy

B)

Fuck the mp3's !! there are full file downloads available !!

Get OFF this mp3 thing !!! geez...

Yeah..this thing has been going on all day..and I've tried my best to plug it throughout the day....it's all spelled out within the thread....

RIF !

That's a whole lot better than the boot I have of the show

TSRTS sounded awesome. I'll have to work out how to save this to my PC by the time they play the entire concert

I tried to tell someone that who is waiting for a copy from a friend....like they can't listen cause of 'loyalty' or something....

This IS better sounding than what's readily available out there....

Funny how people are...

yEP !! Right off one of the You Tube Vids!!

I've got to hear this fucking song in soundboard audio quality ! !

Zeppelin.... The Most Awesome Band on the Earth !! :banana:

So that's what you think they're doing ?

Taking songs from various sources maybe ? Not just the bootleg that's been 'out there'...? Ya think they're selecting from the vast pool of video-audio sources posted ?....

Hmmmm....could be...

:'( My 'puter kept crashing all the way through Kashmir. Gotta figure out what's going on before the next song.

My comp worked extra slow during the broadcast, becasue it was alive stream thing.

I did clear my temp internet folders first so that my RAM would not get overloaded...

So that's what you think they're doing ?

Taking songs from various sources maybe ? Not just the bootleg that's been 'out there'...? Ya think they're selecting from the vast pool of video-audio sources posted ?....

Hmmmm....could be...

Oh gosh, I don't know the source... but it's an audience tape of some kind, from one or more sources... It's as good as it can be at 64K.

The show is supposed to start at 9am eastern and go right up to the Cowboy-Eagles kickoff at 315pm.... That's --6-- hours to air --2-- hours of music. If that's the case.... there's posssibly a LOT of cemmercials in between each O2 song played that day !!

BTY WLL at 11pm eastern... :D

BTY, BTY...Over at Yes.com, the log in the WYSP "Chat" field is not showing the Led Zeppelin song played at the top of the hour. Shows the songs before and after... but they aren't logging the Zeppelin songs.... Interesting !!

http://www.yes.com/#WYSP

Here we go again.....

Whole Lotta Love !!!

you need Kool-Aid !!! :D

* hmmmm....

Well the pre-game starts at 1pm..eastern...so that gives them 3 hours to broadcast The Rover !! And I'm thinkin'..if they do the WHOLE concert as ONE...it must be from ONE source. Many over at the other site..think it's just a fixed up 'slowburn' version. That's the common one out there..but this has much better sound...

Here we go again.....

Whole Lotta Love !!!

you need Kool-Aid !!! :D

* hmmmm....

Well the pre-game starts at 1pm..eastern...so that gives them 3 hours to broadcast The Rover !! And I'm thinkin'..if they do the WHOLE concert as ONE...it must be from ONE source. Many over at the other site..think it's just a fixed up 'slowburn' version. That's the common one out there..but this has much better sound...

Jaso sounds great on this but the rest is garbelled. gonna Have to wait for the soundboard.

Hmm, my radio station played 'For Your Life' from the O2 concert last night during their Get The Led Out show, but the radio DJ said it was an audience recording (sounded like what I've heard, anyways)... so nothing new there, really.

I'm just curious as to how they get the authorisation to play audience recorded bootlegs?

Archived