Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dano59

Hi there!

Hi!

I'm a 17-years-old French fan of Led Zeppelin. I'm a fan since a looong time :) Jimmy Page is my God, literally. My biggest dream is to see him :D

I started to play the guitar aged 10 and I play mostly Led Zeppelin. I have a (copy of a) Les Paul, a Danelectro DC-59 made in 1998 and two acoustic guitars ; a Vox AC4tv and a Marshall MG15DFX.

I wrote a letter to Jimmy for his 69th birthday and ask for a pick but he didn't answer me :3 (I sent it to the Tower House)

This is me on stage, playing White Summer and Another Brick In The Wall:

1365373208-120515-soiree-solidarite-jmp-

1365373772-475414-10150886511137278-8446

1365373170-concert.jpg

1365373634-img-0654.jpg

Glad you found the site and its cool that not only do you like Led Zeppelin you play their music,thats awesome. This is the best forum on the net for Led Zeppelin fans! :elvis2:

Salut Dano59!

Je suis d'accord, Jimmy Page est incroyable! Je suis tellement heureuse qu'il y a des gens de mon âge qui aiment Zeppelin! Je tiens à jouer la guitare... est-ce que tu pense qu'il est trop tard de commencer?

Rock on dude \m/

-Zeppelinstein

Hey, I'm also a teen Zepp fan.

Welcome!

Edited by JLee93

Salut Dano59!

Je suis d'accord, Jimmy Page est incroyable! Je suis tellement heureuse qu'il y a des gens de mon âge qui aiment Zeppelin! Je tiens à jouer la guitare... est-ce que tu pense qu'il est trop tard de commencer?

Rock on dude \m/

-Zeppelinstein

Un des guitaristes de Judas Priest a commencé la guitare à 21 ans, et il est excellent ;)

Thanks for the welcome :)