Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
weslgarlic

Celebrity lookalikes

Wessel G

.photo-thumb-23287.jpg?_r=0

and Allen Collins

post-18747-0-94946400-1365385412.gif

Edited by fishhead

michio-kaku-200.jpgimage662jimmy-page-05.jpg

They look quite alike and since the japanese guy MIchio Kaku is famous too and big time theoretical physicist, I always wondered if some famous, stylish hairdresser of Jimmy didn't perhaps suggest Jimmy his latest hair style bassed on this guy or vice versa! JUST a theory!

Edited by Matjaz1

The sham-wow guy could still get some.

He got arrested a few years ago for beating up a hooker.

ELIJAH WOOD - DANIEL RADCLIFFE

wow!!!!!!!!!! gotta have the same mother or father.....

Muhammad Ali & Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

21j4vo8.gif

The PA who worked on me is a dead ringer for Jennifer Anniston

She worked on you? my word; that really is personal. But yes, she must be the world famous celebrity "LedZeppFan77's PA" that I am always hearing about, and a quick Google image search reveals that, yes, she does indeed look like Jennifer Aniston! must of been great having her work on you...

Anyway.... I initially thought that I was the only person on the planet to have connected and noticed the similarity between two rather disparate celebrities: former Blake Babies' singer turned solo 90's alt-rocker Juliana Hatfield and Australian actress Radha Mitchell. Turns out I wasn't. Oh well....but look: they have EXACTLY the same nose in this picture. Kinda freaky....

post-19994-0-95125700-1366410483_thumb.j

KD Lang and Charlie Sheen

lolllllllllllllllllllll....Wes, you're funny, but you aren;t even close on this one!!!.....Hey did you see the one I posted above of you and and Allen Collins from Lynyrd Skynyrd RIP...

lolllllllllllllllllllll....Wes, you're funny, but you aren;t even close on this one!!!.....Hey did you see the one I posted above of you and and Allen Collins from Lynyrd Skynyrd RIP...

YES THANKS ...SINCE YOUR PICTURE IS OF A YOUNGISH PERCY - I DID A MODERN DAY PERCY LOOKALIKE IN RESPONCE