The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

Rest In Peace all listed above.  

Ed Wood is in my top 10. Love Landau as Lugosi. 

Linkin Park is a band my wife and daughters love and I think they have a pretty cool unique blend of styles. Such a shame. 

Rest In Peace also to John Heard aged 71. He was great in everything I've ever seen him in. Especially a WGBH (PBS) Boston version of The Scarlet Letter with Meg Foster. Also in Cat People, Heaven Help Us, Home Alone, The Sopranos etc.. Under rated. 

Edited by the chase

On 7/21/2017 at 0:40 PM, SteveAJones said:

What a schmuck. Well, off to see 68 year old Ted Nugent rock Jefferson County tonight.

I thought you were in Tokyo? Visiting MO on vacation? Nugent is still a great player, I may not agree with his politics but no one can say Nugent is not one helluva monster on that Birdland of his. And his tone! Damn, one of the best tones in rock IMO.

On 7/24/2017 at 7:01 PM, IpMan said:

I thought you were in Tokyo? Visiting MO on vacation? Nugent is still a great player, I may not agree with his politics but no one can say Nugent is not one helluva monster on that Birdland of his. And his tone! Damn, one of the best tones in rock IMO.

I am on a six week vacation to 18 states and following Ted's tour to some extent. To bring it on topic, at the show in Missouri he played Johnny B. Goode in tribute to the recently deceased Chuck Berry, who had of course called St. Louis home. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

I am on a six week vacation to 18 states and following Ted's tour to some extent. To bring it on topic, at the show in Missouri he played Johnny B. Goode in tribute to the recently deceased Chuck Berry, who had of course called St. Louis home. 

You are a fortunate man Steve, good for you. I hope you have a great time on your vacation. Stay safe and have fun.

June Lucille Foray,  September 18, 1917 – July 26, 2017, better known as June Foray, was an American voice actress who was best known as the voice of such animatedcharacters as Rocky the Flying Squirrel,Lucifer from Disney's Cinderella, Cindy Lou Who, Jokey Smurf, Granny from the Warner Bros. cartoons directed by Friz Freleng, Grammi Gummi from Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears series, and Magica De Spell, among many others.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Foray

FB_IMG_1501180801362.jpg

Edited by zepscoda

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Walter said:

RIP Don Baylor

Enjoyed watching him for years while growing up.  With and without being a Yankee.

This made me sad.  And right after Darren Daulton.  Not a good couple of days.

25 minutes ago, ebk said:

This made me sad.  And right after Darren Daulton.  Not a good couple of days.

Holy shit - I didn't know Darren Dalton passed! Mrs Walter will be devistated! She loved Darren! 

RIP Dutch Dalton :( 

Edited by Walter

R.I.P. Glen Campbell

My very first slow dance with a girl, was with "By the Time I Get To Phoenix" playing, at a Jr. High church camp, in the summer of 1969. Whoever was DJing that night also played "Wichita Lineman." (Both songs by Jimmy Webb.)