The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

6 hours ago, Strider said:

At least the weekend finished up with some good news. The Grim Reaper did a good deed for once. Charles Manson is finally dead. My thoughts go out to the families of Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, the LaBiancas, and other victims.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/obituaries/charles-manson-dead.html

Yes, even child rapist Roman Polanski can get some closure now.

Marilyn sends his regards.

hqdefault.jpg

6 hours ago, Strider said:

At least the weekend finished up with some good news. The Grim Reaper did a good deed for once. Charles Manson is finally dead. My thoughts go out to the families of Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, the LaBiancas, and other victims.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/obituaries/charles-manson-dead.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Good riddance, rest in hell.

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

If there is a hell the Devil is at last roasting marshmallow's on Charlie Manson's ass tonight. He should have been executed in 1972.

Agreed he should’ve been executed back in ‘72 him and the rest of his hippie followers.

Edited by BledZabbath

13 hours ago, the chase said:

That’s her. Pretty Lady. 

On 11/18/2017 at 10:23 PM, luvlz2 said:

94990ef2148c27320b5acc274a34c7d8.jpg.4f9ba39a2a70ef4ec2e437ab4457ecbf.jpg

14 hours ago, redrum said:

She looks familiar, but I can't place the face.

13 hours ago, the chase said:

That’s her. Pretty Lady. 

Her name is Ann Wedgeworth she played Lana Shields the promiscuous neighbor always after Jack in Three’s Company.

Edited by BledZabbath

On 11/20/2017 at 12:53 PM, kingzoso said:

This is in no way meant to praise Charles Manson but "Helter Skelter" is one of the best books I have ever read (numerous times since I was a teenager).  

An excellent read, however it should have been filed in fiction as a rather sizable portion is just bullshit. There is a shit ton of inaccuracies in the book, factual errors, and outright BS. Bugliosi was one very, very lucky bastard. If Manson was not ego-maniacal to the extreme he would have easily walked as he essentially did nothing on the surface of things. It was Manson himself who put Manson away, not Bugliosi. Having the "girls" act as they did in the courthouse essentially sealed his fate as the puppetmaster. 

What is truly unfortunate is old Charlie got exactly what he wanted, he was simply sent back home (prison) to live out his life. This is likely why he acted the way he did in court. If anyone deserved the death penalty it was Charlie. He may not have been very dangerous on his own but he was a master manipulator and family associates would turn up murdered over a decade after Manson's conviction.

Looks like old Charlie is gonna have to compete with Saddam Hussein for Satan's affections.

Edited by IpMan

On 11/19/2017 at 4:06 AM, SteveAJones said:

RIP 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/david-cassidy-partridge-family-star-dead-at-67/

Edited by 2bitnogoodjive

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

R.I.P. David  Cassidy

His photo had a spot on the teenage slaves wall 😍

Like Stryder1978, I wanted my hairdo like his, but unfortunately my parents wouldn't allow long hair, this Thanksgiving weekend I'll be watching episodes of Partridge Family.