The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

Few are as beloved by NY Rangers fans as John Amirante, who died early Tuesday at the age of 83, because he was one of them, a Bronx-born Blueshirts supporter who for more than 35 years excited the Garden faithful with his rendition of the national anthem right before puck drop 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/john-amirante-longtime-rangers-anthem-singer-dead-83-article-1.3938488

1 hour ago, timothy5151 said:

The Reaper was relatively quiet this year until April. Now he's kicking ass and taking names and he doesn't care how small you are.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Actress Margot Kidder, best known for playing Lois Lane in the "Superman" films in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at the age of 69, a funeral home in Montana said on Monday.

And Chuck Knox died yesterday, too.

Saw this on the Golden Age of Monster Movies Face Book page:

Actress Yuriko Hoshi, has left our presence at 74. Well known for her roles in the Showa KAIJU films, MOTHRA VS GODZILLA & GHIDORAH, THE THREE-HEADED MONSTER. And also appearing in the Millennium KAIJU film, GODZILLA VS MEGAGUIRUS. R. I. P. Ms. Hoshi.

FB_IMG_1526648332989.jpg

44 minutes ago, Zepfan2001 said:

Rest in peace John Ritter.

Do you mean the actor from "Three's Company"?

He died in 2003, and today isn't the anniversary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ritter

Were you watching some episodes and moved that he was no longer with us?

Edited by ForEvermore

RIP Jesus, you had a nice run until the Romans got ya.

Buddha to, I hope Nirvana is all you hoped it would be.

Special shout out to Pac & Biggie...too bad neither one is going back to Cali.

R.I.P. Gina Zamparelli

Was the first woman concert promoter to produce concerts in major venues with national-level artists in the United States. She sold out every concert in over a decade of shows in Los Angeles, helping to break in many bands and secure them record deals. She had produced concerts at Perkins Palace, The Roxy Theatre, The Whisky a Go Go, The Hollywood Palladium, The Santa Monica Civic Auditorium and The Wadsworth Theatre.

Gina was diagnosed with glioblastoma, a very aggressive cancer of the brain.Gina.jpg.e43f5abd42067c31c3945fef82897261.jpg

19 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

RIP Nick Michaels, enjoyed his radio show "The Deep End with Nick Michaels."

Oh no! I did not know Nick passed. I also enjoyed his show and he seemed a genuinely nice guy.

6 hours ago, Anjin-san said:

Dwight Clark

Yes, R.I.P., Dwight.

I lost my step-mother to ALS - it's a horrible way to go. (...and still blows my mind that Stephen Hawking lived so long - and was incredibly productive - with it)

21 hours ago, Anjin-san said:

Dwight Clark

14 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

Yes, R.I.P., Dwight.

I lost my step-mother to ALS - it's a horrible way to go. (...and still blows my mind that Stephen Hawking lived so long - and was incredibly productive - with it)

14 hours ago, Walter said:

RIP Dwight Clark. Legend. 

Way too young. Damn shame. Montana to Clark is one of those moments frozen in time in the memory of all who saw it. R.I.P.