Jump to content

The Rest in Peace Thread


Recommended Posts

It usually happens in threes...

1. John 'Ecstasy' Fletcher of Whodini. R.I.P.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/whodini-john-ecstasy-fletcher-dead-dies-1234874501/

2. Dawn Wells. Sweet Mary Ann of "Gilligan's Island". R.I.P.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/dawn-wells-dead-gilligans-island-mary-ann-1234876755/

3. Alto Reed. Saxophonist of Bob Seger's Silver Bullet Band. Turn the Page. R.I.P.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/obituary/9505797/alto-reed-dead-bob-seger-saxophone

Edited by Strider
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michael Alig (Club Kid, murderer) died of a heroin overdose on Christmas. If not familliar with Alig and the Club Kid scene of the late 80's and early 90's, check it out. Pretty fascinating and horrifying stuff. Alig was a real piece of work, just a garbage human being.

Only posting this because of his influence over a whole generation of NY kids and for people to know what happens when a malignant narcissist is given the keys to the kingdom so to speak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 11:24 AM, BobDobbs said:

Michael Alig (Club Kid, murderer) died of a heroin overdose on Christmas. If not familliar with Alig and the Club Kid scene of the late 80's and early 90's, check it out. Pretty fascinating and horrifying stuff. Alig was a real piece of work, just a garbage human being.

Only posting this because of his influence over a whole generation of NY kids and for people to know what happens when a malignant narcissist is given the keys to the kingdom so to speak.

I think they had a documentary on A&E years ago about him, wasn't he involved in a murder?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I think they had a documentary on A&E years ago about him, wasn't he involved in a murder?

You bet, and when he did he followed the motto "go big or go home." Alig and two of his friends had been high AF for days on end, no sleep, no food when they invited this small time dealer / club kid over because they believed he ripped them off. When the guy, named Angel BTW, arrived they proceeded to bludgeon him with a hammer and then inject drain-o into his vein to make sure he was dead (autopsy showed he was very much alive when they injected him with the drain-o). They then stuffed him in a closet and eventually put him in a large suitcase (I believe, not sure) and dumped him in the East River. His body, in the suitcase washed up on shore where his remains were discovered. 

Alig was a malignant narcissist, however the guy was quite fascinating. Kinda reminded me of a gay Ted Bundy in interviews.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

You bet, and when he did he followed the motto "go big or go home." Alig and two of his friends had been high AF for days on end, no sleep, no food when they invited this small time dealer / club kid over because they believed he ripped them off. When the guy, named Angel BTW, arrived they proceeded to bludgeon him with a hammer and then inject drain-o into his vein to make sure he was dead (autopsy showed he was very much alive when they injected him with the drain-o). They then stuffed him in a closet and eventually put him in a large suitcase (I believe, not sure) and dumped him in the East River. His body, in the suitcase washed up on shore where his remains were discovered. 

Alig was a malignant narcissist, however the guy was quite fascinating. Kinda reminded me of a gay Ted Bundy in interviews.

I remember now, yep that was the Doc I saw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

RIP Ashli Babbit, unarmed 14 year USAF veteran shot and killed by Capitol Police yesterday.  Investigation into her death is underway.

You mean unarmed insurrectionist who stormed the capitol with a couple of thousand other domestic terrorists, looting, vandalizing, and threatening violence shot and killed by capitol police defending congress.

There ya go, fixed that for ya. Or as another poster on this forum would say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Link to post
Share on other sites

...was that your view last summer when BLM, Antifa and the liberal loonies were rioting, burning, assaulting police and looting for MONTHS on end?  As a matter of fact, they are STILL ding it in Portland!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

You mean unarmed insurrectionist who stormed the capitol with a couple of thousand other domestic terrorists, looting, vandalizing, and threatening violence shot and killed by capitol police defending congress.

There ya go, fixed that for ya. Or as another poster on this forum would say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Stormed?! More like a bunch of Duck Dynasty extras in flannel shirts carrying flags invited themselves in and took selfies. I've seen the photos of the interior. A broken window here and there, a couple of overturned chairs and a few missing signs. Big fucking deal. I've seen Super Bowl parties get more out of control. I don't condone it, but you should probably save the hyperventilating posts for when they are appropriate. If I'm a betting man, such days are coming soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

RIP Ashli Babbit, unarmed 14 year USAF veteran shot and killed by Capitol Police yesterday.  Investigation into her death is underway.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

 

6E85BDCD-919A-4A16-971D-60DBA641B3E3.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Funny how Tanya Roberts (from the old Charlie's Angel TV show and former Bond girl) was reported dead by her publicist over the weekend, but apparently she is still quite alive!

No, she isn't. She's quite dead. She died the day after her publicist erroneously reported her death.

Edited by SteveAJones
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Walter said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

The young lady that was shot in the neck was never given a warning shot, she was just shot point blank. The Capital Security Officers did say for people to back up and get away from building now but this gal may have been unaware. The reason I mention this is because of the sheer shock on her face that she was shot. Her words that followed were "I'm fine , it's cool". I believe she thought they used rubber bullets like those used on Antifa and BLM , but on Trump supporters (live rounds and) not even a warning shot.  

-- Kate Housington

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

No, she isn't. She's quite dead. She died the day after her publicist erroneously reported her death.

My bad!  Thanks Steve, saw all these headlines the last couple days and thought they were old ones from the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The young lady that was shot in the neck was never given a warning shot, she was just shot point blank. The Capital Security Officers did say for people to back up and get away from building now but this gal may have been unaware. The reason I mention this is because of the sheer shock on her face that she was shot. Her words that followed were "I'm fine , it's cool". I believe she thought they used rubber bullets like those used on Antifa and BLM , but on Trump supporters (live rounds and) not even a warning shot.  

-- Kate Housington

Sure.  
Kate Housington... :hysterical: 

20 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Tell that to George Floyd, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, etc.

Yeah, great connection there....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...