The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

13 minutes ago, redrum said:

Now that condolences are over, you know we all really wanted to jump her bones. ^_^

She's attractive, but I'd prefer Kate Jackson in that role. This was never more evident than years later when Jackson and Fisher are both seduced by a younger man in the same film, Loverboy (1989). Kate Jackson used to put a rise in my Levis.

16 hours ago, kipper said:

Or how about somebody takes a lamp or something heavy to the current guy before he does even more damage? Is that what you want to see happen too?

And in case you were not aware Bowie raped a little girl many years ago. Good people don't rape little girls Ipman.  Are you having a bad day Ipman, why would you say what you just said otherwise?

Putin is no Pol Pot and Donald Trump never raped a little girl.

First, Obama has never tweeted insane rants at 3am nor has he joked about sexual assault, unlike Trump thus the comment. 

Yes I am aware of Bowie's actions with Lori Mattox and I agree that was messed up.

Putin has been personally responsible for hundreds of deaths of dissidents. Regarding Trump raping a little girl, well, that one is still up for debate since it has been claimed.

Now, for hopefully the final rest in peace of 2016 is...2016. I hope 2016 rots in hell for all the shit it has brought. Talk about a low-point in American history. November 8th 2016 will be remembered as the ultimate Kurt Vonnegut moment.

2016...good riddance !!!

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

First, Obama has never tweeted insane rants at 3am nor has he joked about sexual assault, unlike Trump thus the comment. 

Yes I am aware of Bowie's actions with Lori Mattox and I agree that was messed up.

Putin has been personally responsible for hundreds of deaths of dissidents. Regarding Trump raping a little girl, well, that one is still up for debate since it has been claimed.

Now, for hopefully the final rest in peace of 2016 is...2016. I hope 2016 rots in hell for all the shit it has brought. Talk about a low-point in American history. November 8th 2016 will be remembered as the ultimate Kurt Vonnegut moment.

2016...good riddance !!!

You just can't help yourself, can you? Here's a New Years Resolution for you: get professional help, snowflake.

10 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

That son of a bitch keeps inferring my good friend is a child rapist, so you have got some nerve telling me to show some respect.

I was referring to you and Redrum commenting on Carrie Fisher.

I wasn't aware of your problem with another poster.

I stand by my comment. This is the Rest in PEACE thread.

7 hours ago, IpMan said:

Now, for hopefully the final rest in peace of 2016 is...2016. I hope 2016 rots in hell for all the shit it has brought..

2016...good riddance !!!

A little perspective here.

This year (or any other year in history for that matter), has nothing to do with consequences or events, it's nothing more than coincidence of when they occur.

Except for some that died of old age and/or natural causes, most deaths were the result of lifestyle choices and/or substance abuse earlier on in their lives.

There are two constants in life, birth and death. It is what we do with our bodies and lifestyle choices we make during that time which determines the latter.

Be prepared for more of the same next year.

It's only a matter of whom, how and when.

6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Peace means peace. I agree. Happy New Year Jules!

happy-new-yer-2017-gif-images-free-downl

5 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

A little perspective here.

This year (or any other year in history for that matter), has nothing to do with consequences or events, it's nothing more than coincidence of when they occur.

Except for some that died of old age and/or natural causes, most deaths were the result of lifestyle choices and/or substance abuse earlier on in their lives.

There are two constants in life, birth and death. It is what we do with our bodies and lifestyle choices we make during that time which determines the latter.

Be prepared for more of the same next year.

It's only a matter of whom, how and when.

Who can argue with wisdom? Well said, Reggie. The way in which we live, in most accounts, is in the same fashion as our "Hasta la vista."

13 hours ago, IpMan said:

2016...good riddance !!!

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

You just can't help yourself, can you? Here's a New Years Resolution for you: get professional help, snowflake.

No preference to get in the middle of this. IpMan, why not try allegations in the "Conspiracy Theory" thread. Allegations = hypotheses = theories. Scientific analysis. So long as it's neither a fight, nor personal attack... So much that could be discussed. For this thread, let those that pass in 2017, truly rest in peace. It is the "great equalizer" that binds us all. One rough year of my life to come in 2017. Best to U both.

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Preferring Kate Jackson to Carrie Fisher for the role of Princess Leia nearly 40 years ago is hardly disrespectful. 

2 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Like I said, show some respect. Take this and put it in your other thread.

I guess there's just no pleasing you. I present and discuss an obscure Carrie Fisher film and your not satisfied. I provide free advertising for a reputable Mexican funeral parlor and your not satisfied. I've said this before, everyone grieves in their own way. If redrum wants to reminisce over Carrie as Jabba the Hut's slave why take offense or shame him? Remind me never to take you to an Irish wake.

22 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

That son of a bitch keeps inferring my good friend is a child rapist, so you have got some nerve telling me to show some respect.

Gee Steve, I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings, however I was just stating a fact, Trump has indeed been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. I never said your good and moral pillar of a friend raped anyone, I just stated a true fact that he has been accused.

If it makes you feel better, since Mr. Trump is a good friend of yours you can have him call a drone strike on this here son of a bitch on January 20th.

Now, please excuse me Steve, I must go and change the water dish for my mother...oh, and she is barking at the door again. Damn it !!!

Ps. Do they still have those dispensaries in downtown Tokyo that sell the used panties from HS girls? I figured if anyone would know...

15 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Peace means peace. I agree. Happy New Year Jules!

No preference to get in the middle of this. IpMan, why not try allegations in the "Conspiracy Theory" thread. Allegations = hypotheses = theories. Scientific analysis. So long as it's neither a fight, nor personal attack... So much that could be discussed. For this thread, let those that pass in 2017, truly rest in peace. It is the "great equalizer" that binds us all. One rough year of my life to come in 2017. Best to U both.

You are quite right, thanks for that my friend. However I am sure anything potentially negative about anyone Steve likes and or admires will result not in educated debate but personal attack. Good thing is I find Steve's attacks pretty funny to be honest. Then again I am just a silly son of a bitch ya know.

Woof, Woof.