Jump to content

The Rest in Peace Thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, IpMan said:

You cannot possibly make that claim, you have no idea what Trump has or has not done in his life anymore than he knows every nasty detail of yours.

Res is right...RIP to common sense as it is clearly dead and moldering.

Ipman,  so then Obama is a rapist too because you can't prove that he didn't do it. I dont think logic works that way.

 

RIP to the poor people in Turkey killed because they were celebrating New Years Eve and it upset the radical muslims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, SteveAJones said:

That is your reputation, not mine.

 

Beautiful, Akita! Very hard to train. Very loyal. I'll bet bet Nippon wasn't ready for that.

 

12 hours ago, Walter said:

image.jpg

So much for respecting Sam's rules!

Edited by apantherfrommd
for Jules
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, apantherfrommd said:

Beautiful, Akita! Very hard to train. Very loyal. I'll bet Nippon wasn't ready for that.

The Akita was a gift to Vladimir from the Japanese in 2012. 

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201612040028.html

Any day now, Charles Manson might help to Make America Great Again:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-charles-manson-hospitalized-20170103-story.html

Edited by SteveAJones
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Grow up, the lot of you!

I'm disgusted at you. 

Very surprised that you have let yourselves get sucked down to this level.

Is Sam on holidays? ????

Ahh.... ok will edit for the better. Sorry Jules.

4 hours ago, redrum said:

If he croaks, then let us not give him an R.I.P. mention.

It sounds like a deal for a no mention when "Chuck" croaks. I don't see a "Rot In Hell" thread, anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Ahh.... ok will edit for the better. Sorry Jules.

It sounds like a deal for a no mention when "Chuck" croaks. I don't see a "Rot In Hell" thread, anyway.

You shoulda watched out for me, Chollie.

BRANDO.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those wishing Charlie Manson to die:

 

The late Sharon Tate's younger sister does not have hate in her heart toward Charles Manson and his followers for their grisly murders in Los Angeles decades ago, but she does believe he should already be dead. 

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Wednesday, a day after Manson was transported to the hospital from Califnornia's Corcoran State Prison because he is reportedly severely ill, Debra Tate said she is not sure how she will feel when the infamous cult leader finally dies, but for now, she is not wishing it to happen. 

"He has got a gastrointestinal problem, but I was not given the impression it is fatal. But because of his advanced age, anything can become a problem," Tate told THR of the 82-year-old. "I know people wish him ill ... but because of my Christian upbringing, I don't wish ill will on any of these people."

California State Prison officials have been mum on any update concerning whether Manson was transferred to a hospital or why, but they did confirm he is still alive. As for why any prisoner would be taken off site to a hospital, Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections, told THR, "Under the Eighth Amendment, we are required to provide prisoners with adequate medical care." 

Manson is serving nine life sentences for his part in the 1969 Manson Family murders, which included the murder of pregnant actress Sharon Tate and six others. Manson and his convicted followers were spared execution when a U.S. Supreme Court ruling temporarily banned the death penalty in 1972.

Debra Tate continues to find that decision unacceptable. 

"I agree that all of these people should have gotten the death penalty and things should have been taken care of in the proper manner back then," she tells THR. "My only agenda now is to make sure they remain incarcerated until their time of death because they are a danger to the public. They are sociopathic, and that's not anything that goes away."

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

For those wishing Charlie Manson to die:

 

The late Sharon Tate's younger sister does not have hate in her heart toward Charles Manson and his followers for their grisly murders in Los Angeles decades ago, but she does believe he should already be dead. 

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Wednesday, a day after Manson was transported to the hospital from Califnornia's Corcoran State Prison because he is reportedly severely ill, Debra Tate said she is not sure how she will feel when the infamous cult leader finally dies, but for now, she is not wishing it to happen. 

"He has got a gastrointestinal problem, but I was not given the impression it is fatal. But because of his advanced age, anything can become a problem," Tate told THR of the 82-year-old. "I know people wish him ill ... but because of my Christian upbringing, I don't wish ill will on any of these people."

California State Prison officials have been mum on any update concerning whether Manson was transferred to a hospital or why, but they did confirm he is still alive. As for why any prisoner would be taken off site to a hospital, Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections, told THR, "Under the Eighth Amendment, we are required to provide prisoners with adequate medical care." 

Manson is serving nine life sentences for his part in the 1969 Manson Family murders, which included the murder of pregnant actress Sharon Tate and six others. Manson and his convicted followers were spared execution when a U.S. Supreme Court ruling temporarily banned the death penalty in 1972.

Debra Tate continues to find that decision unacceptable. 

"I agree that all of these people should have gotten the death penalty and things should have been taken care of in the proper manner back then," she tells THR. "My only agenda now is to make sure they remain incarcerated until their time of death because they are a danger to the public. They are sociopathic, and that's not anything that goes away."

 

 

So on the one hand, due to her "christian values" she does not wish them dead. On the other hand though, she finds the repeal of the death penalty "unacceptable." Ok, which is it?

You really need to read up on Debra Tate, the woman is a compete nutter who was disowned by her own family due to her making money off the death of her sister. The LaBianca Family and everyone else involved in this heinous crime cannot stand her and have taken legal action against her.

Charlie Manson is a piece of shit, but Debra Tate needs to shut the hell up and go away permanently. She has been nursing off the Manson teet for almost 50 years and I am sure she will continue until the whole family is dead. Or as Mr. Peter Grant said, "As long as there is money to be made off of..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

....as a Christian myself, I see no hypocrisy whatsoever.  When he was given the death sentence for the crime, it should have been carried out so justice could be served.  It wasn't.  Now as a Christian, she doesn't want a person to just die for her own vindictive reasons.

I will shed no tears when Charlie does passes away but I wish I had Debra's strength of conviction regarding revenge.

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

....as a Christian myself, I see no hypocrisy whatsoever.  When he was given the death sentence for the crime, it should have been carried out so justice could be served.  It wasn't.  Now as a Christian, she doesn't want a person to just die for her own vindictive reasons.

I will shed no tears when Charlie does passes away but I wish I had Debra's strength of conviction regarding revenge.

  

You obviously have never seen the numerous interviews with Ms. Tate in regard to the subject because when she attends the parole hearings she has a very different take and frequently states they should be dead. She is a hypocrite, she is also an insensitive twat who refuses to respect the wishes of both her family and the families of the other victims. She has been forcibly removed from several parole hearings she has tried to attend which had to do with the LaBianca killers. This woman is a disgusting parasite and is in no way christian insofar as the philosophy represents.

It speaks volumes when your own family disowns you and wants nothing to do with you.

RIP Jill Saward, a true champion for victims everywhere.

Edited by IpMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, IpMan said:

You obviously have never seen the numerous interviews with Ms. Tate in regard to the subject because when she attends the parole hearings she has a very different take and frequently states they should be dead. She is a hypocrite, she is also an insensitive twat who refuses to respect the wishes of both her family and the families of the other victims. She has been forcibly removed from several parole hearings she has tried to attend which had to do with the LaBianca killers. This woman is a disgusting parasite and is in no way christian insofar as the philosophy represents.

I wouldn't judge her until I walked in her shoes. Not until a random band of loose nuts stabbed my pregnant sister to death and used her blood to write on the walls. Then have the promise of the death penalty pulled out from under me and live to see the graphic photos of her death scene available and shared on the internet.  All the while waking up from dreams and nightmares from which there's no escape.  No, I wouldn't judge her actions and thirst for revenge until I walked in those shoes. But if it helps you sleep better, feel free.

Don't know what being a Christian has to do with anything. They've proven themselves to be among the most judgmental of anybody in the history of the planet.

Funerals are for the living and "R.I.P." is a really just a self serving gesture.  It's meaningless to someone who's dead.  Remembering someone when they die is at  the most, thoughtful.  Insisting on how others remember the dead is just weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IpMan said:

You obviously have never seen the numerous interviews with Ms. Tate in regard to the subject because when she attends the parole hearings she has a very different take and frequently states they should be dead. She is a hypocrite, she is also an insensitive twat who refuses to respect the wishes of both her family and the families of the other victims. She has been forcibly removed from several parole hearings she has tried to attend which had to do with the LaBianca killers. This woman is a disgusting parasite and is in no way christian insofar as the philosophy represents.

It speaks volumes when your own family disowns you and wants nothing to do with you.

RIP Jill Saward, a true champion for victims everywhere.

ipman who cares what her personality is her sister was hacked up by these savages who we all want to see dead.  It is almost like you get hung up on silly side things when the point was most people wish manson dead. This evil man even has a swastica on his face he would have done just like Hitler if he had the chance to. I dont care if ms Tate is christian or not, that has noting to do with anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

I wouldn't judge her until I walked in her shoes. Not until a random band of loose nuts stabbed my pregnant sister to death and used her blood to write on the walls. Then have the promise of the death penalty pulled out from under me and live to see the graphic photos of her death scene available and shared on the internet.  All the while waking up from dreams and nightmares from which there's no escape.  No, I wouldn't judge her actions and thirst for revenge until I walked in those shoes. But if it helps you sleep better, feel free.

Don't know what being a Christian has to do with anything. They've proven themselves to be among the most judgmental of anybody in the history of the planet.

Funerals are for the living and "R.I.P." is a really just a self serving gesture.  It's meaningless to someone who's dead.  Remembering someone when they die is at  the most, thoughtful.  Insisting on how others remember the dead is just weird.

Ya know, the two of us rarely agree but I must admit, your post is excellent and well presented. I appreciate your point of view.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kipper said:

ipman who cares what her personality is her sister was hacked up by these savages who we all want to see dead.  It is almost like you get hung up on silly side things when the point was most people wish manson dead. This evil man even has a swastica on his face he would have done just like Hitler if he had the chance to. I dont care if ms Tate is christian or not, that has noting to do with anything.

Speak for yourself, I do not wish to see Manson or anyone else dead. Manson and Family are locked up safe and secure and since their incarceration in late 1969 have not killed anyone. IMO, problem solved. You should be happy Manson is alive and locked up, because when he does die, evil as he is, his soul will likely possess a 3' tall child's doll and cause all sorts of mayhem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IpMan said:

Speak for yourself, I do not wish to see Manson or anyone else dead. Manson and Family are locked up safe and secure and since their incarceration in late 1969 have not killed anyone. IMO, problem solved. You should be happy Manson is alive and locked up, because when he does die, evil as he is, his soul will likely possess a 3' tall child's doll and cause all sorts of mayhem.

LP Man:

"Yes, why is it always seem to be the good ones, or people who went through years of shit and got their life together, on the verge of act 2 and BAM! Dead. I mean let's at least mix it up a bit. How about waking up to breaking news: Putin died last night due to an un-diagnosed ghost hemorrhoid which exploded in his ass and led to death by exsanguination. Or: This just in, Donald Trump, while trying to grab a pussy, slipped and fell on a deli slicer which resulted in his losing his fingers. Then, the slicer fell on the Donald's neck which resulted in permanent loss of speech. But no, instead we get Bowie, Prince, Michael, Fisher, Reynolds, etc going off to box city while the nasty bastards just keep on keeping on. Pol Pot was 73 when he died in his sleep, so much for karma."

 

This previous post of yours would seem to contradict your current statement.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

LP Man:

"Yes, why is it always seem to be the good ones, or people who went through years of shit and got their life together, on the verge of act 2 and BAM! Dead. I mean let's at least mix it up a bit. How about waking up to breaking news: Putin died last night due to an un-diagnosed ghost hemorrhoid which exploded in his ass and led to death by exsanguination. Or: This just in, Donald Trump, while trying to grab a pussy, slipped and fell on a deli slicer which resulted in his losing his fingers. Then, the slicer fell on the Donald's neck which resulted in permanent loss of speech. But no, instead we get Bowie, Prince, Michael, Fisher, Reynolds, etc going off to box city while the nasty bastards just keep on keeping on. Pol Pot was 73 when he died in his sleep, so much for karma."

 

This previous post of yours would seem to contradict your current statement.

 

Actually, it does not since my original post was obviously in jest unless there are reports of anyone, ever dying from an exploding hemorrhoid, or, an individual who has never done a lick of manual labor in their life having their fingers sliced off in a meat slicer. Further, I do not wish any of these assholes dead...disabled, meh, possibly but dead, no.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2017 at 11:06 PM, slave to zep said:

Grow up, the lot of you!

I'm disgusted at you. 

Very surprised that you have let yourselves get sucked down to this level.

Is Sam on holidays? ????

I hope so! If anyone deserves an extended holiday it's our estimable Samwise Webmaster!

Otherwise, don't let the hullabaloo get you down, Jules. Think of it as a public service...it lets people know who the racist-sexist-Russian commie-stooges are around here and people can engage or ignore accordingly.

Edited by Strider
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...