The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

• 2 weeks later...

R.I.P. John Hillerman. Born, bred and died in Texas. One of the great character actors. He appeared in so many classics of the 1970s and '80s. "What's Up Doc?", "Paper Moon", "High Plains Drifter", "Chinatown", "Magnum P.I.", and "Blazing Saddles" (as Howard Johnson).

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, Reggie29 said:

R.I.P. George Young of The Easybeats and brother of Angus & Malcolm Young.

Not much has been said about Georges passing in the media..... he was a music legend. A pioneer.

What happened? Was he ill?

Poor Angus. Malcolm is so inwell and now this.

R.I.P.Β  George Young

2 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

Not much has been said about Georges passing in the media..... he was a music legend. A pioneer.

What happened? Was he ill?

Poor Angus. Malcolm is so inwell and now this.

R.I.P.Β  George Young

Now Malcolm.Β 

R.I.P.

Saw them in 1975 with just one album out.

Small crowd, we went backstage. I'll never forget.

Rest in peace Malcolm Young, thank you for the killer music that fortified and enriched our musical quality-of-life. AC/DC opened up for me on their first 2 US tours & I knew right away that the spirit of their music was a magical force to reckon with. Thank God we have their music forever. RIP my sonic blood brother. RIP

-- Ted Nugent

^^^Conflicting reports coming in still...he's dead...no he's still alive...but while waiting on David another sad loss was confirmed.

Mel Tillis R.I.P. I guarantee you there was no one at tonight's American Music Awards as cool as Mel Tillis.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/country/8039477/mel-tillis-longtime-country-singer-and-songwriter-dies-at-85

Edited by Strider

At least the weekend finished up with some goodΒ news. The Grim Reaper did a good deed for once. Charles Manson is finally dead. My thoughts go out to the families of Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, the LaBiancas, and other victims.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/obituaries/charles-manson-dead.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Edited by Strider