The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

14 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Emulation. Columbine - 1999. Clothing. Copycat.  Vladislav Roslyakov / Eric Harris (Columbine)

доки 2? нет! IN that game, you are zombie. You spend 10 minutes ripping the guts out of your victim. Unbelievable, they would blame it on a video game.

But www, (this is a good way to access History). I believe we have seen emulation in this massacre.

If something like that happens they are ready to blame www, TV, films, music and PC-games.
About DOTA2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dota_2

Edited by Freeyyaa

When I watch old reruns on tv and look the actors up to see if they are still alive and find out many of them are, but are all old is a trip. For instance I was looking up a lot of the female actresses that appeared on the original Star Trek, and many are still alive, but are in there 70s-80s.

Edited by luvlz2

17 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

When I watch old reruns on tv and look the actors up to see if they are still alive and find out many of them are, but are all old is a trip. For instance I was looking up a lot of the female actresses that appeared on the original Star Trek, and many are still alive, but are in there 70s-80s.

They'll all be forever young on film.

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.

sunset-boulevard-norma-desmond.jpg

18 hours ago, redrum said:

Whitey Bulger dead at 89. RIP?

I believe they beat him to death so, bummer?

The man was a stone cold killer, absolutely ruthless and killed a hell of a lot more people than Manson ever did. Then again, maybe he had a poor upbringing? His mother did not love him enough? Poor fella, it really didn't have to be like this. Nope, no sirree Bob.

24 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

I believe they beat him to death so, bummer?

The man was a stone cold killer, absolutely ruthless and killed a hell of a lot more people than Manson ever did. Then again, maybe he had a poor upbringing? His mother did not love him enough? Poor fella, it really didn't have to be like this. Nope, no sirree Bob.

Just a misguided thug. Boston will do that to you.

Ai, yi, yi. Too many at once. A friend and myself bring up HAL9000 in conversations. Clark was an awesome geetar/banjo/fiddle/mandolin player. That is one bad ass looking stock car. The new ones all look the same. RIP Stan and all.