The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

Just went to a memorial for J.C. Rieck. He was in 'The Kingsmen' (Louie, Louie) and 2 of the founding members spoke about J.C. auditioning and had some great stories. He will be missed by all.

JC on the left with Craig Gammon.

JC RIECK-CRAIG GAMMON.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

bc71e6cfb3d90f124cb08ff9027f12bcClick here to read the full article.

Rutger Hauer has died at age 75 after suffering from a short illness (via Variety), leaving behind an acting career that includes one of the most memorable monologues in science-fiction film history. Hauer starred opposite Harrison Ford in Ridley Scott’s 1982 classic “Blade Runner.” The late actor appeared as Roy Batty, a rebellious replicant who confronts Ford’s Rick Deckard. In one of the most famous “Blade Runner” scenes, Roy recites a short monologue while dying in the pouring rain.

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe,” Roy says. “Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

bc71e6cfb3d90f124cb08ff9027f12bcClick here to read the full article.

Rutger Hauer has died at age 75 after suffering from a short illness (via Variety), leaving behind an acting career that includes one of the most memorable monologues in science-fiction film history. Hauer starred opposite Harrison Ford in Ridley Scott’s 1982 classic “Blade Runner.” The late actor appeared as Roy Batty, a rebellious replicant who confronts Ford’s Rick Deckard. In one of the most famous “Blade Runner” scenes, Roy recites a short monologue while dying in the pouring rain.

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe,” Roy says. “Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

One of the great death scenes in history. Rutger Hauer nailed that scene perfectly. Sad to see him go. R.I.P. Rutger Hauer.

Edited by Strider

1 hour ago, Strider said:

One of the great death scenes in history. Rutger Hauer nailed that scene perfectly. Sad to see him go. R.I.P. Rutger Hauer.

I found out on You Tube.  The very good site, Dead People Server, a site dedicated to letting you know if famous people are alive or dead has not yet posted his death and they are usually right on time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...