Back after almost 10 years

JBirdd

Hello all,

I just rejoined this forum for the first time in almost 10 years! I am pretty sure this is the same and only official Led Zeppelin forum. I tried to find my old account, but maybe they delete accounts after 5 years or so? I was just reminded of this forum again after buying tickets to see Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters at the Portland Waterfront Blues Festival in July. I used to post a lot on this forum back in high school which was 2001 - 2005 (I'm 25). I was absolutely obsessed with Led Zeppelin then and even went as far as finding old bootleg Led Zeppelin music online. I used to listen to Led Zeppelin constantly and I think I burned myself out when I started college. I've seen Robert Plant two other times, once in Portland and another in Oakland, CA. So, this July, will be my third time seeing him.

I guess I'm starting to remember and rekindle my all-time love of Led Zeppelin and Robert Plant.

Is anyone else on here still from 2001 - 2005??? :)

--Jessica

Welcome back......

I wasn't here back then, but there may be a few here that would of been around back then. I believe that the forum changed over to this one around 2007, so old accounts prior to then are no longer (if I've read some of the threads correctly) I joined in 09 after rekindling my love of the Zep. Still a great place to be.

Wow, I was in elementary during those years haha. 2000/2001 first grade, 01/02 second grade etc. 19 this year, funny how time flies eh? I got to see Robert Plant and BOJ back in 2010, 10 days after my 16th birthday, July 16th was the concert, July 6th was my birthday, and it was my first concert. Glad to see more people here, especially a forum veteran! I joined back in 2011, and was reading this forum a little bit before then.

Great to see another die hard fan around here:). I joined this forum back in 2007, just when it newly started, but I am fan since I was cca 11 years old. I am 29 now, so its been a while already:).

Zeppelin are the greatest, that is for sure.

:welcome2:

Archived