Jimmy announcement fri april 12 th

poortom

based on what? There has been no reports of him working with anyone, recording, or even writing though he's been saying for years he has material.

He has material but it's arguable if it's worthy of an official commercial release. I wish they'd close JP.com. It's always been lame, but jumped the shark with those You Tube mix clips and "much respect to DJ etc..."

Slash runs his own facebook and twitter, makes the posts himself. A lot of others as well, but that doesn't really matter all that much.

Hopefully this announcement will be worthwhile, but I'm not gonna hype it up too much...

Jason, Deborah, Donnovan, Roy Harper and Julian Lennon also make their own on facebook.

He has material but it's arguable if it's worthy of an official commercial release. I wish they'd close JP.com. It's always been lame, but jumped the shark with those You Tube mix clips and "much respect to DJ etc..."

Ninety percent of all the music released in the past thirty years has been, arguably, unworthy of an official commercial release. As to tomorrows presumed annoucement, as others have said, we will have to wait and see. I know it's been a long time, but I, for one, don't count Mr. Page out just yet.

It may not be to your liking and it may not have sold well but If it was commercially released a record label, artist, etc. felt it was worthy.

There won't be an announcement on Friday, just a new On This Day.

Ninety percent of all the music released in the past thirty years has been, arguably, unworthy of an official commercial release. As to tomorrows presumed annoucement, as others have said, we will have to wait and see. I know it's been a long time, but I, for one, don't count Mr. Page out just yet.

It isnt worthwhile starting a topic on here, you guys just pull everything to bits including the fucking person that starts a thread, get over your fucking selves man

It isnt worthwile starting ANY topic on this forum cos you guys just discuss everything (on the DISCUSS forum!!! WTF!!!) then!!! Get over your fucking selves man!!!!

Hillarious :)).

Anyway, back to topic... who else is at work and has one window in his/hers browser on jp.com and pressing f5 every now and then? :))).

Archived