A huge fan of Led need your help!

Hi all the fans of Led Zeppelin. I am here to start to chat with you from today, but now I need your help.

First of all prove you that I am a huge fan of Led Zeppelin:

Here I am in the grave of John Bonham near Birmingham, UK. ( I dont now why I am sad in the pictureXD)

bonham.jpg

Now the helpXD.

First of all thank you for your time!

I am a student of University of Birmingham working in my final project about:

"The Impact of the users reviews and critics on U.S. box office"

I need your help to finish it. If you could answer a short survey, less than 10 minutes, will be great.

Thank you very much!

The question 15a has a little mistake, if your choice in the 15 is 0, write "none". Sorry I cant fix it now. Thank you!

http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/bham/boxoffice

Edited by Dario Cervantes Gonzalez

I have not seen any of the films listed because I am just that interesting ;)! Due to that, I didn't check mark anything on question 13; however, it wouldn't let me submit my survey without marking something, so I marked Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 3D. I have not seen the film in 3D, but I have seen the original 70's film and the re-make before, so I am not totally lying! Just wanted to let you know...

I have not seen any of the films listed because I am just that interesting ;)! Due to that, I didn't check mark anything on question 13; however, it wouldn't let me submit my survey without marking something, so I marked Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 3D. I have not seen the film in 3D, but I have seen the original 70's film and the re-make before, so I am not totally lying! Just wanted to let you know...

Thank you very much! Yes I Know about that mistake...sorry I cant fix it now.. stupid program. Thank you for participation!

Thank you! Really 31????? Too much moneyXD Which was your the best? and the worst one?

Well, from the choices on your list, the best ones were "Amour", "Django Unchained", "Rust and Bone", "Zero Dark Thirty" "56 Up", and "West of Memphis". The worst ones I saw were "Let My People Go!", "Les Miserables", and "Playing for Keeps".

Well, from the choices on your list, the best ones were "Amour", "Django Unchained", "Rust and Bone", "Zero Dark Thirty" "56 Up", and "West of Memphis". The worst ones I saw were "Let My People Go!", "Les Miserables", and "Playing for Keeps".

Good choices. You watch Playing for keeps? XD A great failure in boxoffice.

Amazing Django.

Because they don't allow puffing?

Completed your survey Dario. Saw 31 of the movies listed in the theatres.

Ah your sweet Sean. The last film I saw at the cinema was "City of Joy" with Patrick Swayze and that's only because I was asked to be an "extra" in it as I was in Calcutta at the time. I just find that the mixture of the public talking, messing around and eating when I want to watch a film extremely irritating

Because they don't allow puffing?

Completed your survey Dario. Saw 31 of the movies listed in the theatres.

Holy Crow Strider!! 31 !!!....Good for you man!

Do you write reviews for a publication....just wondering?

Holy Crow Strider!! 31 !!!....Good for you man!

Do you write reviews for a publication....just wondering?

No...just for my friends and the forum, hehe. Actually, I am way behind on new movies at the moment. The last new films I saw were "Spring Breakers" and "Stoker" and "Identity Thief". This whole month of April I have been going nearly nightly to the 15th annual Noir City Festival of Film Noir at the American Cinematheque.

Edited by Strider

No...just for my friends and the forum, hehe. Actually, I am way behind on new movies at the moment. The last new films I saw were "Spring Breakers" and "Stoker" and "Identity Thief". This whole month of April I have been going nearly nightly to the 15th annual Noir City Festival of Film Noir at the American Cinematheque.

Cool!