Epiphone SG?

I play the electric guitar since the last year.

I like to play 70's hard rock and classic metal. Is that a good choice?

almost any guitar is good for any type of music depending on the pick-ups. effects and amp......I would advise you to find a guitar that feels good in your hands and looks good to your eyes, and sounds good to your ears. Don;t worry about what I/we think. Go out and play as many guitars as you can get your hands on and the one that is for you will tell you. I guarantee it......

However, an Epiphone SG should be fine but please play as many as you can before you pull the trigger and pay for one....Good luck and let us know what you end up with....ciao Fishy

almost any guitar is good for any type of music depending on the pick-ups. effects and amp......I would advise you to find a guitar that feels good in your hands and looks good to your eyes, and sounds good to your ears. Don;t worry about what I/we think. Go out and play as many guitars as you can get your hands on and the one that is for you will tell you. I guarantee it......

However, an Epiphone SG should be fine but please play as many as you can before you pull the trigger and pay for one....Good luck and let us know what you end up with....ciao Fishy

Thanks for the advice!

Archived