Public schools at their finest

TypeO

Whatever it is that you posted, TypeO, it's not coming through. Description please?

youtube.com, search for:

4th Graders Taught They Should Give Up Constitutional Rights

Yet another right-winger trying very hard to stir up trouble here. Goodbye, Type O.

We can't talk about current events anymore? As long as no one resorts to name calling there is rarely a problem.

Yet another right-winger trying very hard to stir up trouble here. Goodbye, Type O.

Number 1 - what TROUBLE am I stirring up?

Number 2 - Says the person who compared Margaret Thatcher to Hitler.

I guess you're just mad I called Godwin's Law on you, LOL.

Walter, here's the link - http://youtu.be/2xwRPQHxIyE

Thanks DAS and TypeO for pointing me in the right direction.

First off, the Teacher's Union in the state of Florida has absolutely no power at all, otherwise it wouldn't be dictated to, the way it is, from the state legislature.

Second, what f*cking 4th grader writes in crayon for an assignment? I mean I don't even understand what this "assignment" was other than his teacher had them write a sentence on a piece of paper. What was the point? Where was it leading to, writing a persuasive essay? The whole story seems very incomplete.

As far as describing this as a "left-ist agenda", I'm not getting what you're referring too? If anything, the sentence that was dictated by the teacher would seem to refer to the "Patriot Act" where U.S. citizens gave up some constitutional rights in the name of "being safer and more secure".

Btw, that mother....I mean WTF? :blink:

I think it has been obvious for some time now that Florida is a state that cannot be trusted to do anything right. Every time you turn around they are doing something goofy and crackpot...be it liberal or conservative. The entire state seems to have devolved into an endless episode of "Cops", "Honey Boo Boo", and "Girls Gone Wild" combined.

I think it has been obvious for some time now that Florida is a state that cannot be trusted to do anything right. Every time you turn around they are doing something goofy and crackpot...be it liberal or conservative. The entire state seems to have devolved into an endless episode of "Cops", "Honey Boo Boo", and "Girls Gone Wild" combined.

Haha...good one, Uncle Strider. :)

I believe the story as a whole was woefully under reported. Why was this in crayon? I stopped using crayons after the first grade, by fourth I was expected to write multi-page essays, in cursive, with an introduction, body, and conclusion. Finally, we have no clue as to the lesson outside of the subject being the first amendment.

This just shows how "journalism" has deteriorated to the point of opinion, shock, and theatre. What the hell happened to the likes of Walter Cronkite & Edward R Murrow?

Sie je led Zeppelin Musik hören oder nur verwenden diese Webseite, um Ihre politischen Ansichten zu äußern?

in english * do you ever listen to led zeppelin music or only use this webpage to express your political views?

Sie je led Zeppelin Musik hören oder nur verwenden diese Webseite, um Ihre politischen Ansichten zu äußern?

in english * do you ever listen to led zeppelin music or only use this webpage to express your political views?

Is that directed to me / OP?

Archived