I Played Kashmir So Loud That......

bcarter690

I played Kashmir so loud that when my missus told me to turn it down I refused.

She happened to have a teapot in her hand and threatened to lob it at my HiFi which was then on a low table under the living room window.

I said, go on then feel free, not thinking she would actually go through with her threat.

Well she did and instead of hitting the HIFi said teapot went flying through the window.

I laughed my head off even though it meant finding a glazier to come out to fit new glass

The funniest thing though is that we had new neighbours moving in next door to the house they had just bought.

I can only imagine what they were thinking.

True story except it was'nt Kashmir playing it was VHs OU812 album.

I played "Kashmir" so loud that Pakistan called the cops.

quick question guys! is this thread just strictly for led zeppelin songs or can I add a song by another artist?

As long as it's not a Kiss song. ;)

• 1 month later...

I played misty mountain hop 07 so loud that my dog ran away from home. Somebody found him and called me to come get him...from you know where....the misty mountains.

I played in my time of dyin 07 so loud that an electronic fog transported me to 1975.

I played kashmir 07 so loud i got sand in my shoes.

quick question guys! is this thread just strictly for led zeppelin songs or can I add a song by another artist?

Hey girl,there are NO other songs!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have played Kashmir and quite a few other Zep songs so loud that the fuzz show up to my parties (and join in of course. Everybody loves Zeppelin).

And yes I have really had the cops called on me for playing Zeppelin more than once. My neighbors called. My closest neighbor lives about a mile away.

Archived