Power Pic

redirtuo

I just stumbled across this photo today online. It is one of the most powerful images of rock and roll I have ever seen. If anyone is familiar with it and knows where I can get a higher res version that would be awesome.

522993_434067519986097_603062823_n.jpg

see the dude in the bottom left corner, in the long dark shirt...I think that is J,J Jackson, who had a lot to do with getting the Zeps noteriety/airplay etc... Steve A Jones may be able to confirm or deny....

I love to hear him speak! With all the hair tossing, I thought I might faint! So Robert was almost an accountant? I'd definitely let him do my taxes! lol. It's funny how fate twists things.

@ Potted Plant - There's this though!

I love to hear him speak! With all the hair tossing, I thought I might faint! So Robert was almost an accountant? I'd definitely let him do my taxes! lol. It's funny how fate twists things.

What a waste of talent a accountant would have been

What a waste of talent a accountant would have been

Bob the accountant's customer: "Well, I just want to thank you, Bob, for all your hard effort in finding the various loopholes and suggesting the trust fund scenarios. You have done a splendid job for us. We couldn't have done it without you"
Bob the accountant: "Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill?"

Archived