Jimmy Page solo album "No Progress"

royalrumpus

I realize this thread is about the proposed Jimmy Page solo release but the idea that

Jimmy could reunite with DC was put out there so I just threw my thoughts out for further

discussion.

Jimmy needs to be "Jimmy Page" again...it's Time.

(* Jimmy - I KNOW you read our threads regarding your "status"...It's Time Brother. *)

That's the unreleased track that appears every time it's New Year's Day or the anniversary of the site. The version you linked to is the longer version that went up a year ago, there was previously a shorter edit used. It's still not the full track though.

That would mean he's been recording all these years. Maybe a studio album isn't that far away?

I presume he's been carrying on his old method of keeping rough demos of various riffs and song ideas like he did during Led Zeppelin. I doubt they would be part of the new album though. I really like the new tracks, they're all very similar to White Summer / Black Mountain Side.

There is no solo project, but beautiful memories of summers past and halls filled with the holy.

Jimmy Page on his new album: 'I've written it myself, but the access point was from other cultures.'

BBC News reporter Kirsty Lang says that she heard Jimmy Page's new album was a collection of 'found music and field recordings.'

https://twitter.com/LedZepNews/status/283654662358446080

When was it recorded?

He calls it The One That Got Away. He used it at the beginning of his site on 7/14/11, so as Cookie said its at least 2 years old.

I really hope something is coming. The OTDs repeating again is depressing.

I think it's the box sets this time.

Didn't we have a report a couple weeks ago that the mixing process was in the final stages?

There is no solo project, but beautiful memories of summers past and halls filled with the holy.

Who knows...

He calls it The One That Got Away. He used it at the beginning of his site on 7/14/11, so as Cookie said its at least 2 years old.

I really hope something is coming. The OTDs repeating again is depressing.

The album is coming. Trust me.

I think it's the box sets this time.

Didn't we have a report a couple weeks ago that the mixing process was in the final stages?Who knows...The album is coming. Trust me.

Yeah, I recall there being an update on the mixing process. I think it was in TBL 35, a source from the recording studio saying Jimmy was pushing them to get it finished. Maybe we will get them this year after all :)

I think it's the box sets this time.Didn't we have a report a couple weeks ago that the mixing process was in the final stages?

Who knows...The album is coming. Trust me.

I believe you. I just want him to prove everyone mistaken that he is retired.

I believe you. I just want him to prove everyone mistaken that he is retired.

And trust me, as one who has bashed Mr. Page's lack of output for the last twenty odd years, if he does release an album of new material, I will def be on here eating crow, publicly. Fair is fair. Cmon Pagey, I got my salt shaker ready, serve me up that crow!

And trust me, as one who has bashed Mr. Page's lack of output for the last twenty odd years, if he does release an album of new material, I will def be on here eating crow, publicly. Fair is fair. Cmon Pagey, I got my salt shaker ready, serve me up that crow!

Count me in on that Crow... ala carte...with a nice Chateau Latour...

Archived