2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES - ROBERT PLANT PRESENTS THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

sam_webmaster

That would be amazing

I wish Jimmy Page could come out and play one song with Robert Plant and the black angels if he isn't doing anything July 10th.. I know it's wishful thinking but that would be amazing and everyone in the u.s.a wants to see Mr. Page perform at least one more time:) it would be the perfect concert for Page.

...and then if he invites Jimmy, there's gonna be the cries of "Where's Jonesy?? Leaving him out again, are you?"

And when Jonesy signs up...well whaddaya know? We've got ourselves a mini-Zep reunion! And then all hell breaks loose.

Nah...just let the sleeping dogs lie I say. Enjoy the show to those lucky folks going! :D

I thought Canada was part of North America..yet I see no Canadian dates.....maybe next tour...

Juliet :wave:

Toronto (at least) has always been a regular stop for him on tours, so I'm sure there will be a date announced shortly.

• Administrators

Toronto (at least) has always been a regular stop for him on tours, so I'm sure there will be a date announced shortly.

Unfortunately, there won't be a Toronto date this time. (couldn't work it into the schedule)

...and then if he invites Jimmy, there's gonna be the cries of "Where's Jonesy?? Leaving him out again, are you?"

And when Jonesy signs up...well whaddaya know? We've got ourselves a mini-Zep reunion! And then all hell breaks loose.

haha.. then that would be the perfect time to play when the levee breaks:) that would be cool but i just want to see Mr Page on stage before i die and that would be cool if he could come out and jam with Plant and The Black Angels. ONE SONG. I am excited beyond words seeing Robert Plant play with the black angels but seeing Jimmy Page on stage at least for one song has been a dream of mine and this might be the only shot.

if Mr.Plant can read this or anyone close can pass this on to him: let jimmy play with you guys.. it would be soo amazing for everyone at the concert and make a zephead fan dream come true!! ( a guy can dream right?:)

PEACE and ROCK and ROLL!!

Nah...just let the sleeping dogs lie I say. Enjoy the show to those lucky folks going! :D

Agree. At this point, the guitarists I am interested in seeing on stage with Robert are Justin Adams and Liam Tyson.

Agree. At this point, the guitarists I am interested in seeing on stage with Robert are Justin Adams and Liam Tyson.

Same here, I really dig Justin Adams style, he and skin compliment one another in a cool way. Its going to be a great show.

The Shrine Auditorium is the closest he'll be coming to my neck of the woods. I really don't want to miss out on seeing him in concert for this upcoming tour, but I don't believe it's in the cards for me this time around, but that could change. I've traveled to see Robert Plant before, to Vegas at the Hard Rock for Dreamland.

Hi jb126!

Depending on your venue, and I am not sure how close you are to the stage, but I can say that in my past, I have left many a friend/friends/dates at a concert and gradually made it to front row. :D I 'll have a full review and photos and I hope you do the same :peace:

Hi jb126!

Depending on your venue, and I am not sure how close you are to the stage, but I can say that in my past, I have left many a friend/friends/dates at a concert and gradually made it to front row. :D I 'll have a full review and photos and I hope you do the same :peace:

My wife and I will get close to the stage at the Dallas show, I'll take a few pics for sure.

Got my tickets for the Houston show!! Front row of the Mezzanine...behind the SRO area. Although, I may ditch my seat and mosey on down to the stage. I'm so excited! :)

Archived