2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES - ROBERT PLANT PRESENTS THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

sam_webmaster

Now 2 days to go! No I have never seen a show at the Palladium before. I checked out their website the other day and from what I could see, it looks like a good place to see Mr. Plant. Have you been there before?

This will be the first time for me going there, and the 4th time seeing Plant here in the Dallas area. I'll send you a PM tomorrow.

This will be the first time for me going there, and the 4th time seeing Plant here in the Dallas area. I'll send you a PM tomorrow.

Cool. If I do not respond right away it is because I will be at work til midnight (on Wednesday night). I plan on taking the DART train from Plano to the West End station sometime on Thursday evening. Let me know what You have planned. Hopefully we can at least meet before the gig. Any fan of Led Zeppelin is a friend of mine.

Not to brag, however, I am getting very psyched up (among many emotions) because I will be seeing and a witness to Robert Plant's first North American 2013 concert in less than 48 hours from now in the Great State of Texas and the equally Great City of Dallas.

Now this is the bragging part. How many on this Great and Fabulous forum can say the same thing? The only one I know of is zepscoda. I realize that Mr. Plant is doing what seems to be a brief tour of North America so many will have a chance to see him, but to say that I was there at the first gig is something that not a lot of people can say. I am one of those people that can say I saw Robert Plant up close and personal, because there will not be anyone to stand in My way.

Edited to add: I am not a selfish person. I wish that everyone on this forum could be so Lucky as I am.

All I can say is that if Robert Plant comes anywhere or somewhere near your city, try and find the resources and way to see Him. For me, it only takes a 45 minute train (kept a rollin) ride.

I want to say that I wish Good Luck to everyone who hopes to see Robert this time around.

Not to brag, however, I am getting very psyched up (among many emotions) because I will be seeing and a witness to Robert Plant's first North American 2013 concert in less than 48 hours from now in the Great State of Texas and the equally Great City of Dallas.

Now this is the bragging part. How many on this Great and Fabulous forum can say the same thing? The only one I know of is zepscoda. I realize that Mr. Plant is doing what seems to be a brief tour of North America so many will have a chance to see him, but to say that I was there at the first gig is something that not a lot of people can say. I am one of those people that can say I saw Robert Plant up close and personal, because there will not be anyone to stand in My way.

Edited to add: I am not a selfish person. I wish that everyone on this forum could be so Lucky as I am.

All I can say is that if Robert Plant comes anywhere or somewhere near your city, try and find the resources and way to see Him. For me, it only takes a 45 minute train (kept a rollin) ride.

I want to say that I wish Good Luck to everyone who hopes to see Robert this time around.

Beautifully put kingzoso. I am proud to see i will be seeing him at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. I hope the show is somewhere to the left of heaven for you!

I sure wish he was coming close to me

Beautifully put kingzoso. I am proud to see i will be seeing him at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. I hope the show is somewhere to the left of heaven for you!

Will this be your first time seeing the "golden god"? Have a great time!!

Will this be your first time seeing the "golden god"?

It can't be, surely? This is the guy who was saying he's so much more knowledgeable about the band than we are.

I'm sure he'll really enjoy it though.

Will this be your first time seeing the "golden god"? Have a great time!!

No. I have seen Robert Plant solo at least 5 times before. Starting back in 1988 at the Philadelphia Spectrum on the Now and Zen tour. The last time was here in Dallas, Texas in 2010 at the Meyerson Symphony hall with the Band of Joy.

I have also seen Page/Plant 4 times before. Twice in Memphis, and once each in Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri. I used to live in St. Louis during the 1990s. Me and 3 friends drove to Kansas City for the Page/Plant show and drove back home to St. Louis to see the Page/Plant show that night. Back to back concerts.

I will have a great time. Thanks!!! Like I said, I wish everyone on this forum could be with me tomorrow night.

That's okay. He can use your show to warm up for us when I see him Friday night! I might actually buy a t-shirt. :D

When Sam posted the 2013 tour dates, I considered going to the show you will attend on Friday night in Houston. I have a lot of relatives in Houston and I was born in Galveston, Texas.

I decided against it only because of the time and drive factor although I did mention above that I did attend back to back Page and Plant concerts back in 1998 (June 6 and June 7, 1998).

Have a great time Texas Melanie!!!

F%&k yeah you should be totally hyped/pumped!!

I can so understand your sentiments..I remember how I felt before his show in London last year.couldn't even eat the whole day, let alone sleep the night before, but it was my first time so I was nervous anyway..you guys will love his performance..I was right in front of him and I will never forget it..and you won't forget his performance either^^ Can't wait for your reviews, setlists,vids and pics!!

all this is making me reconsider- I may end up going after all...

I wish I could trade places with you guys!!!!

all this is making me reconsider- I may end up going after all...

In a few hours, I will have to amend my list. Tonight's show in Houston will be my 17th Robert Plant "solo" concert...if you count the Led Zeppelin and Page/Plant shows, it will be my 37th time seeing him.

And I can tell you that I am just as excited seeing him tonight as I was back in 1972. He has never disappointed me in concert. There is just something about that man's voice that does something to me...it hits me in my emotional core. Even though it is not the same as it was in 1972, it is still powerful enough to take my breath away. If he does "Going to California" or "That's the Way" tonight, I guarantee there will be tears flowing.

I will try to get some good photos and post them for the Forum...I'm using my cellphone camera, so fingers crossed and all that. If you want a review, I might not be able to write one immediately...you might have to wait a day or two. But I'll try to post a setlist as promptly as I can.

LED ZEPPELIN:

6.25.72 LA Forum

6.27.72 Long Beach Arena

5.31.73 LA Forum

6.2.73 Kezar Stadium, SF

6.3.73 LA Forum

3.12.75 Long Beach Arena

3.24.75 LA Forum

3.25.75 LA Forum

3.27.75 LA Forum

6.21.77 LA Forum

6.23.77 LA Forum

6.25.77 LA Forum

6.26.77 LA Forum

6.27.77 LA Forum

JIMMY PAGE/ARMS CONCERTS:

9.20.83 Royal Albert Hall, London

9.21.83 Royal Albert Hall, London

JIMMY PAGE/THE FIRM:

12.3.84 Kongresshalle, Frankfurt.

12.8.84 Hammersmith Odeon, London

5.22.86 LA Forum

JIMMY PAGE/OUTRIDER:

10.7.88 LA Forum

JIMMY PAGE & BLACK CROWES:

10.18.99 Greek Theatre, LA

10.19.99 Greek Theatre, LA

JIMMY PAGE & ROBERT PLANT:

5.16.95 LA Forum

5.17.95 LA Forum

10.2.95 Irvine Meadows

10.3.95 Irvine Meadows

9.18.98 Irvine Meadows

9.19.98 Hollywood Bowl

ROBERT PLANT:

12.12.83 Hammersmith Odeon, London

12.13.83 Hammersmith Odeon, London

6.17.85 LA Forum

6.14.88 LA Forum

11.30.88 Universal Amphitheatre, LA

12.1.88 Universal Amphitheatre, LA

11.1.90 Universal Amphitheatre, LA

10.20.93 Universal Amphitheatre

9.12.02 Greek Theatre, LA

7.24.05 Greek Theatre, LA

10.1.05 Wiltern Theatre, LA

10.2.05 Wiltern Theatre, LA

ROBERT PLANT/ALISON KRAUSS

6.23.08 Greek Theatre, LA

6.24.08 Greek Theatre, LA

ROBERT PLANT/BAND OF JOY

4.23.11 Greek Theatre, LA

4.25.11 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA

JOHN PAUL JONES

w/ Diamanda Galas

12.4.94 Veteran's Wadsworth Theatre, Westwood, CA

Zooma Tour

10.29.99 House of Blues, Hollywood

Thunderthief Tour (opening for King Crimson)

11.15.01 Universal Amphitheatre, LA

Mutual Admiration Society

7.31.04 Roxy Theatre, Hollywood

Bonnaroo Music Festival

6.15-17.07 Manchester, TN

w/ Watkins Family Hour

6.20.07 Largo, Hollywood

2.7.08 Largo, Hollywood

3.5.09 Largo, Hollywood

Them Crooked Vultures

11.16.09 Roxy Theatre, Hollywood

11.17.09 Wiltern Theatre, LA