2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES - ROBERT PLANT PRESENTS THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

sam_webmaster

Grace Potter opening for Robert Plant, fantastic!

Wow, what a special treat those shows will be.

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are an incredible band. The lady is not only stunningly hot and sexy, but she has such a powerful soulful voice (perfect combination for Robert :))

Wish they'd opened for RP when they were here in Australia.

All General Admission? You got to love that! I haven't seen him general admission since the Fate Of Nations tour!!! I've always wanted to check out Texas.

Dallas!!!

Here's the link for the Palladium Ballroom tickets :

Advance: On Sale: Fri, April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 AM

http://m.thepalladiumballroom.com/events/241438/robert-plant-presents-the-sensational-space-shifters

Looks like I am heading to LA in June

I'm not 100% certain I can go to the Shrine concert...work may interfer...but in case I can clear my calendar, do you wanna meet up before the show, SR?

Gotta love the GA approach Robert is taking on this tour...and tix around $50! Complete opposite of the Stones 'gouge away' route.

Thank you Golden God! :notworthy:

I'm not 100% certain I can go to the Shrine concert...work may interfer...but in case I can clear my calendar, do you wanna meet up before the show, SR?

Gotta love the GA approach Robert is taking on this tour...and tix around $50! Complete opposite of the Stones 'gouge away' route.

Thank you Golden God! :notworthy:

Sounds good to me Strider, PM me and we can work out the details. I look forward to meeting you.

I'm really happy for you guys across the pond. You will love his performance. So energetic and loads of happiness floating around..Genereal admission, good luck^^ I had to stand in the queue for 8 hours to get to the front of the stage last year^^ But well worth it..Looking forward to hearing your reviews x

Here's hoping he will return to Europe after he has finished touring North America :smiley_pray:

I wonder??

Anyone whos been to one of Plants shows in recent year...Any chance hes one of the artist who hangs around after shows to meet fans, sign autographs, snap pictures, etc.? Or does he finish up the show and jet immediately?

All General Admission? You got to love that! I haven't seen him general admission since the Fate Of Nations tour!!! I've always wanted to check out Texas.

Yep....all general admission....I got a pair this morning, paid 5bucks extra for hard tickets.

I ordered my ticket earlier today for Robert's show at the Palladium in Dallas, Texas.

Opening night of the tour and less than two months away. Usually when tickets go on sale for a certain artist or group, there is anywhere from three months to six (or more) months from the time tickets go on sale till the actual event. Not this time for me.

Ticket price: $46.19

Convenience fee: $13.00 (?)

Standard mail fee: $5.00 (?)

Taxes: $5.29 (no ? mark needed there)

Total: $69.48

i got a ticket to see robert plant and the black angels in morrison co, love both bands so it will be worth it. i will be 27 rows back from seeing my idol!!! :)

PEACE and ROCK ON

That is a great double-bill. Grace Potter is okay, but the Black Angels are amazing and would be my preferred opening act. I'll have to check the dates to see who I'm getting...although it's not that big a deal as the Black Angels are headlining their own show May 21.

Would love it if their was a new album to support.

There is.

Called the theater today...they have no idea when tickets are going on sale OR how much they will cost. My show would be the one that has to be complicated.

Really! I feel your pain Chad. Why no word on New Orleans tickets yet? Checked Plants website, ticketmaster and the theater website, na-da!

well at least you have one close enough so you can go

Called the theater today...they have no idea when tickets are going on sale OR how much they will cost. My show would be the one that has to be complicated.

I wish Jimmy Page could come out and play one song with Robert Plant and the black angels if he isn't doing anything July 10th.. I know it's wishful thinking but that would be amazing and everyone in the u.s.a wants to see Mr. Page perform at least one more time:) it would be the perfect concert for Page.

Archived