2013 NFL Thread

Strider

I'm sitting here wondering if the big, bright lights of Monday Night Football will help or hurt the Dolphins. Certainly, playing in the Superdome is no picnic & Drew Brees and company can light up the scoreboard. I got an uneasy feeling. :unsure:

And next week you get one pissed off Baltimore team. I am hoping your boys get fucking waxed in both. Seattle at Indy next week. Very interesting game. And how good are Indy and Tennessee? The shocker in SF was the biggest surprise so far IMO. Who saw that coming? Denver and Dallas should be a shootout. Denver's only apparent weakness is on defense. A team like Dallas could give them trouble. So could Indy.

Dallas isn't gonna score that many points. Their offense hasn't scored much this season in all actuality. The defense has chipped in with some TD's - when they aren't laying down in the secondary that is! :rolleyes:

Fucking horrible day, yesterday was! 2-2, then Denver followed by a Washington team coming off a bye week....this season is going south quickly!

Dallas isn't gonna score that many points. Their offense hasn't scored much this season in all actuality. The defense has chipped in with some TD's - when they aren't laying down in the secondary that is! :rolleyes:

Fucking horrible day, yesterday was! 2-2, then Denver followed by a Washington team coming off a bye week....this season is going south quickly!

For Buffalo so far its got to be considered a success. Even though we should have beaten New England and the Jets also. But we have to be happy with 2-2 with a win over the defending SB champs. If we had one of our 3 injured safety's we would have beaten the Jets. We will make them pay when they come here. I guarantee that one. I wish Byrd were ready for the Cleveland game. They keep us in the dark on these injuries.

I'm sitting here wondering if the big, bright lights of Monday Night Football will help or hurt the Dolphins. Certainly, playing in the Superdome is no picnic & Drew Brees and company can light up the scoreboard. I got an uneasy feeling. :unsure:

Uneasy in the Big Easy, eh Paul?

Denver and Seattle look like they got the bit between their teeth. Pittsburgh is a shocking mess. Dallas cost me big time yesterday.

Then there's the Raiders...my stinking Raiders. Washington was one of the few games this season I thought we could win. Now it looks like we'll be lucky to win two all year.

Jacksonville...what do you have to do in life to be sentenced as a Jaguar fan? Nobody deserves that cruelty.

Who dat? Who dat?

Looks like the Saints are back with Payton back in charge and Drew Brees looking like...well, Drew Brees. New Orleans joins Denver, Seattle, New England, and yes, DAS' Kansas City Chiefs, as the only undefeated teams left in the NFL.

Who dat? Who dat?

Looks like the Saints are back with Payton back in charge and Drew Brees looking like...well, Drew Brees. New Orleans joins Denver, Seattle, New England, and yes, DAS' Kansas City Chiefs, as the only undefeated teams left in the NFL.

Well here we go again with the undefeated stuff. It wont last long The Indy vs Seattle game will tell us if Indy is for real or if that win at SF was a fluke or an anomaly. I believe they caught the 49ers overconfident. I do not know if Seattle plays on Turf at home so not sure if the Dome will have any effect? I think its more significant that the Giants and Steelers are 0-4.

The Bills media is all over Jarius Byrd and I believe rightfully so. They say, get rid of him. He is not willing to play until he is 100 percent due to his dislike of his contract. While other guys are playing hurt. Bastard. We would be at least 3-1 if he was playing the greedy fucker.

Strider. The Raiders game sunday night starts at 1130 pm EST!!!!!!! The latest TV start to a game in sports history on the East coast to my knowledge

Yeah, it is because of the Oakland-Detroit baseball playoff game. A's and Raiders share the same horrible Oakland shit-hole stadium.