2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Yeah, it is because of the Oakland-Detroit baseball playoff game. A's and Raiders share the same horrible Oakland shit-hole stadium.

Damn. I have never seen a game start that late here. Incredible. I can watch hockey and football. Ha. I feel good about our defense in this game. We must throw more on first down to keep them off balance. Need a stop here or a pick. We should eat this QB for breakfast

Tough luck for the Bills, who knows how this game would have turned out had Manuel not gotten injured....

Who knows how it would have turned out if Hoyer hadn't gotten knocked out in the first quarter....that's football! Injuries and penalties are the intangibles that f*ck up people's predictions. What IS, not what if........

Who knows how it would have turned out if Hoyer hadn't gotten knocked out in the first quarter....that's football! Injuries and penalties are the intangibles that f*ck up people's predictions. What IS, not what if........

Give me a break Walter. If manuel does not get hurt we win regarless of their situation. Buffalo is heading in the right direction with this kid but we have to have a better backup. Cleveland could be scary good after they cash in those picks.

4-6 weeks for EJ to come back. Better hope those RB's stay healthy.

I did not hear the news. That is the end. What happens to the Raiders game if the baseball game goes extra innings? Yikes.

I just looked, there is no baseball game there.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

^^ What baseball game are you referring to? The A's finished their home stretch against the Tigers last night, now they go back to Detroit for game's 3 and 4, but I should save this kind of talk for the baseball thread.

Something football related, hope Tannehill has a bounce back game vs. the Ravens which means protecting the football, no more turnovers. :dont:

^^ What baseball game are you referring to? The A's finished their home stretch against the Tigers last night, now they go back to Detroit for game's 3 and 4, but I should save this kind of talk for the baseball thread.

Something football related, hope Tannehill has a bounce back game vs. the Ravens which means protecting the football, no more turnovers. :dont:

Strider said the baseball game was why the Raiders start so late. BS. Made me look like a jackass. The Bills should pursue Freeman but they wont. Ralph Wilson will count his money to the beyond. WIDE RIGHT :heartbreaker:

I believe I heard that it takes the stadium crew over 24 hours to convert Oakland's ballpark from baseball to football, which is why the game is being played so late.

Rick, your boy Fitzpatrick is starting for the Titans and the stat I've been hearing on all the morning talk shows is that he has the most turnovers by anybody over the last few seasons. Look's like DAS' Chiefs will be a sterling 5-0.

I see two of the Ravens receivers are inactive today, Paul. Heavy dose of Ray Rice and Torrey Smith is what the Dolphins will have to stop today.

Strider said the baseball game was why the Raiders start so late. BS. Made me look like a jackass.

You don't need my help for that. ;)

The baseball game IS the reason for the late start of the Oakland-San Diego game!!! Go back and read my post...I never said they were playing the game on the same day.

The Oakland-Detroit baseball game was Saturday night. It takes a full day to switch Oakland Coliseum from baseball to football readiness. Hence, the push back of the Oakland-San Diego NFL game.

Stadiums that share teams usually have this dilemma from time to time. The Staples Center crew have got it down to a science...they can go from a Laker basketball game to a Kings hockey game and back to a Clippers basketball game all within the same day.

I've never done all three in one day, but I have gone to a Kings game and a Laker game on the same day.

Edited by Strider

You don't need my help for that. ;)

The baseball game IS the reason for the late start of the Oakland-San Diego game!!! Go back and read my post...I never said they were playing the game on the same day.

The Oakland-Detroit baseball game was Saturday night. It takes a full day to switch Oakland Coliseum from baseball to football readiness. Hence, the push back of the Oakland-San Diego NFL game.

Stadiums that share teams usually have this dilemma from time to time. The Staples Center crew have got it down to a science...they can go from a Laker basketball game to a Kings hockey game and back to a Clippers basketball game all within the same day.

I've never done all three in one day, but I have gone to a Kings game and a Laker game on the same day.

I have seen games played the same day in the same venue. Hockey to basketball more often and that has to be more work? Anyway, its got to be the latest start I have ever seen. I had Baltimore. Seattle and Tennessee went against me. I have Dallas with the pts and st up for odds. Go Dallas