2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Nobody,...I see,...

Yes,I am stupid,not compared to you?Well,...

I am sorry Rick.The only part of ass you will ever see is your own.

Go Sabers!

At least I have the balls to tell people where I live unlike your chicken ass. I mean, what is the big secret? Are you that paranoid?

How about dem Cowboys!

This is why I changed my pick to Washington. And took the points. They always give them trouble, especially in Dallas and coming off that big letdown where they should have beaten Denver, I figured Dallas was ripe. Its going to be close either way. I mean as far as the spread is concerned. Unless Washington falls apart

^^^

Did you win any of your bets Rick? I know the Raiders didn't cover and neither did Washington. Did you get shut out?

This is a disgrace by Peyton. Disgrace

10 damn seconds...WTF...I don't understand why Peyton did this at all. Lots of really pissed off people in NOLA tonight. :tears:

:lol: You guys were giving me a heart attack, haha. I was stuck at work and I'm trying to follow what's happening by checking this thread and you guys are saying Peyton this and Peyton that and I'm thinking Peyton Manning is fucking up and losing to the Jaguars.

It takes me a while to figure out you're talking about Saints coach Sean PAYTON. :slapface:

Walter, thank you to your Cowboys! Thanks to them, I'm still alive in my survivor pool.

And it gave me my tenth win of the week so far...it always feels good to hit double-digits on Sunday.

^^^

Did you win any of your bets Rick? I know the Raiders didn't cover and neither did Washington. Did you get shut out?

:lol: You guys were giving me a heart attack, haha. I was stuck at work and I'm trying to follow what's happening by checking this thread and you guys are saying Peyton this and Peyton that and I'm thinking Peyton Manning is fucking up and losing to the Jaguars.

It takes me a while to figure out you're talking about Saints coach Sean PAYTON. :slapface:

Walter, thank you to your Cowboys! Thanks to them, I'm still alive in my survivor pool.

And it gave me my tenth win of the week so far...it always feels good to hit double-digits on Sunday.

No I got fucked but thank God I went real light. I had Buffalo with New Orleans and I had the game under. It went over on the FG in OT. If the Bills had lost in regulation I would have done better but I would rather see them win which they did not. But I cant bitch. They are moving in the right direction. Brady and Belechek's days are numbered. Miami might even win that division. We could easily be 5-1 with a few breaks, but when you have your starting secondary missing for three games or more its a killer. They will not quit. Miami will be in for a fight. If the Bills win, anything can happen, in the wild card race. I am not expecting them to overcome these narrow defeats, but they have found a great backup to EJ Manuel. And they have found a real QB in Manuel also. Next year can be our year if Ralph does not let his wallet rule the team. This kid Alonso is great. 22 tackles yesterday. They are building a contender. It won't be long. I would rather be us than the Jets, we have far more talent. And New England is a one man team. If Brady goes down, they are toast. And against the other contending teams in the playoffs, they have no shot.

^^^

Your blind hatred for New England is affecting your judgement Rick. How long have you been saying Brady and Belicheck were done? Yet they are 5-1 and still lead the AFC East as always.

Miami has a shot at winning the division? Maybe more than Buffalo has, but realistically their chance is slim. I said at the beginning of the season that teams needed to beat New England early while they were still working in their new players into the system to replace the ones gone thru injury or trade/free agency. The first couple of months were when the Patriots would be most vulnerable.

Buffalo and Miami's only chance was for New England to stumble out of the gate at 2-4 or 3-3. Instead, New England sits at 5-1 and they will only get better as the season progresses and Belicheck and the coaching staff meld the team and Brady develops more chemistry with his new receivers. By November and December, the Patriots will be humming.

New England just beat New Orleans. Neither Miami or Buffalo have a comparable win on their ledger. Hate all you want but the Patriots aren't going away.

Edited by Strider

Good grief and good luck. I see the story mentions Matt Flynn was sacked seven times in his lone start for the Raiders before getting cut. Well, Terrell Pryor was sacked 10 times against the Chiefs yesterday...are they gonna can him now?

I don't know when the flex scheduling starts, but I'm sure ESPN wishes they had it for this coming Monday. Vikings at Giants, yikes. Talk about a Loser Bowl... :dont:

They are stuck with it. Every year they do this. Who is the dumb ass that thinks he has a crystal ball? Well it could be Jacksonville and the Raiders. Speaking of the Raiders, Pryor is on the record saying his 2-4 Raiders will get in the playoffs. Ha. I know my Bills are better than them. We could easily be 5-1. This kid Lewis is good. A tough OT loss to the Bengals is nothing to be ashamed of. When KC comes in here just wait and see what we have for them.

They are stuck with it. Every year they do this. Who is the dumb ass that thinks he has a crystal ball? Well it could be Jacksonville and the Raiders. Speaking of the Raiders, Pryor is on the record saying his 2-4 Raiders will get in the playoffs. Ha. I know my Bills are better than them. We could easily be 5-1. This kid Lewis is good. A tough OT loss to the Bengals is nothing to be ashamed of. When KC comes in here just wait and see what we have for them.

Pryor is a schmo. He won't let go of the ball, ala 3rd and 48. And with the Broncos and Chiefs in their division the Jags have a better chance of getting in than the Raiders.

I wouldn't be too optimistic about the Chiefs game. After six games this might be the most dominating defense the league has seen in years. Few points, lots of turnovers and a ton of sacks. I would be rooting for the Chiefs to be 8-0 if I were you. A 7-1 team will be harder to beat.

Pryor is a schmo. He won't let go of the ball, ala 3rd and 48. And with the Broncos and Chiefs in their division the Jags have a better chance of getting in than the Raiders.

I wouldn't be too optimistic about the Chiefs game. After six games this might be the most dominating defense the league has seen in years. Few points, lots of turnovers and a ton of sacks. I would be rooting for the Chiefs to be 8-0 if I were you. A 7-1 team will be harder to beat.

Ha. I figured I would ruffle your feathers with that statement. But you must admit, you guys have not done that well vs the Bills over the years. I think we can beat you guys. If we dont lose half our team to injury before then. We have a tough game in Miiami. We are better than our record. You will not find playing in Buffalo so fun as when you guys stole that game from us when Lindell kicked the winning field goal and then your coach got away with a dirty time out. That was robbery. We intend to make you pay

I was just thinking about all this Jim Irsay/Peyton Manning controversy that's going on & I'm wondering, does anybody think any less of Peyton or his legacy because he's only won "one" Super Bowl, which btw is one more ring than somebody like Dan Marino or Dan Fouts has. I remember a time when having no rings was what most looked at when judging great athletes, but Peyton has one but to some folks, only one seems to diminish him in some way which may be a little unfair, because as far as I know, nobody says Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine & John Smoltz are any less great because the Braves only won one ring.

And I guess to some degree, Lebron James was looking down the barrel of only being a 1-time champion, until Ray Allen heaved up a 3 point miracle & now he's a 2-time World Champ & most of his critics have clammed up. Maybe if Peyton takes it all the way this year, his critics will clam up too. Just a thought...

I was just thinking about all this Jim Irsay/Peyton Manning controversy that's going on & I'm wondering, does anybody think any less of Peyton or his legacy because he's only won "one" Super Bowl, which btw is one more ring than somebody like Dan Marino or Dan Fouts has. I remember a time when having no rings was what most looked at when judging great athletes, but Peyton has one but to some folks, only one seems to diminish him in some way which may be a little unfair, because as far as I know, nobody says Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine & John Smoltz are any less great because the Braves only won one ring.

And I guess to some degree, Lebron James was looking down the barrel of only being a 1-time champion, until Ray Allen heaved up a 3 point miracle & now he's a 2-time World Champ & most of his critics have clammed up. Maybe if Peyton takes it all the way this year, his critics will clam up too. Just a thought...

Nevermind all that shit Paul. My boys are comin down there to kick some ass. And Indy is going to beat Denver