2013 NFL Thread

Strider

^^ We shall see on both accounts. I'm hoping this bye week has given the Fins some time to think over that game they let get away vs. the Ravens & take it out on your Bills. And the way Indy looked Monday Night, if they play like that Sunday, Peyton is going to eat them alive.

I forgot you have that bye week advantage. But we can still win. We have the weapons to beat you. My cousins are down there and they are fish fans too. They live in Sunrise. I may have to talk a bit of trash with them too

Good ol' Bum Phillips has died. Head coach of the Houston Oilers and New Orleans Saints.

Those Oiler teams with Earl Campbell were really something and no football fan could forget those intense Houston-Pittsburgh battles.

Luv Ya Blue. R.I.P.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/10/houston-icon-bum-phillips-dies/

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/sports/football/bum-phillips-colorful-football-coach-dies-at-90.html?source=hp&ei=45BiUp22AeGe2QWX04GQAQ&q=bum%20phillips&oq=bum%20phillip&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.5j0i3j0l3.242392.246291.0.250223.13.11.0.2.2.0.563.1963.2-1j3j0j1.5.0....0...1c.1.29.mobile-gws-hp..6.7.2763.WmRKAh4pSMI

Edited by Strider

I sent Wade a tweet. I talked to Wade twice when he coached the Bills. Bum was quite a guy.

:cheer:

I have to beat the fucking zebra's too. One knee equals two fucking feet? Where did they come up with that shit? And how convenient that the bastards call a penalty on us to offset the holding on them. Its all bullshit. These refs want Miami to win. Pure and simple. We may still get out of here alive but not if the fucking Zebras have anything to do with it

I have to beat the fucking zebra's too. One knee equals two fucking feet? Where did they come up with that shit? And how convenient that the bastards call a penalty on us to offset the holding on them. Its all bullshit. These refs want Miami to win. Pure and simple. We may still get out of here alive but not if the fucking Zebras have anything to do with it

Dude, one knee has always equaled two feet! Didn't you read John Madden's book?