2013 NFL Thread

Strider

And on another note, how about dem Cardinals...

I cannot believe that score. Fucking unbelievable! Who saw that shit coming? And who saw the Giants being 0-5. How would you like to be at Tom Coughlin's practice tomorrow? Wind sprints to start. Then push ups and quads and rope climbing. LOL

Well, my picks aside, I do feel bad for Walter. Your QB passes for over 500 yds, team puts up 48 and they still lose. And not only that but now all of a sudden, the Eagles are back in the division race and if the Taters get hot they might be back in it as well.

Dallas should have won. I picked the right team. Someone needs to take Peyton out like they took out EJ and ruined us.

Well, my picks aside, I do feel bad for Walter. Your QB passes for over 500 yds, team puts up 48 and they still lose. And not only that but now all of a sudden, the Eagles are back in the division race and if the Taters get hot they might be back in it as well.

Still hurting after that loss. It was not unexpected though - remember my prediction explanation. The Cowboys secondary is Swiss Cheese - they have given up over 400 yards passing in 3 out of 5 games now. You can't blame it totally on the secondary, the d-line is not getting any pressure on the qb either. Oh well, let's see how they rebound. Next two weeks: home against Washington, then on to Philadelphia. They should be 4-3 after those two games, but then again.....

Still hurting after that loss. It was not unexpected though - remember my prediction explanation. The Cowboys secondary is Swiss Cheese - they have given up over 400 yards passing in 3 out of 5 games now. You can't blame it totally on the secondary, the d-line is not getting any pressure on the qb either. Oh well, let's see how they rebound. Next two weeks: home against Washington, then on to Philadelphia. They should be 4-3 after those two games, but then again.....

You are not the only one hurting. I had them straight up. As for this week. the spread on the Denver/Jacksonville game is the biggest I have ever seen in football. 28