2013 NFL Thread

Strider

The Jets may shock the world today. I don't know how to feel about it, I don't like either team....

I hate them both too. I guess I hope New England wins to keep the Jets down. The Lions are one disappointing team. I called that over on the Carolina game but I am a bit shocked the Rams did not score much. Tough loss Paul I know, but you know Buffalo is no easy team to beat. We had Cincy in OT. We got beat at the buzzer by New England and Cleveland beat us because we lost our QB. We could have a much better record and we are getting better. Miami has gotten better too. Sometimes the extra week off can work against a team also. Their offense was off for sure. Alot of bad throws by Tannehill. Well, time to rub my daughters boyfriends nose in it. His turn. LOL

Rick, you're always saying how the refs want New England to win and make calls in their favour. Well the refs fucked the Patriots bigtime with that bullshit call on Folks missed goal. I've never seen that penalty called in that situation ever. Terrible call. Gave the Jets the game.

Paul, I cannot believe Tannehille! :mad:

Edited by Strider

Rick, you're always saying how the refs want New England to win and make calls in their favour. Well the refs fucked the Patriots bigtime with that bullshit call on Folks missed goal. I've never seen that penalty called in that situation ever. Terrible call. Gave the Jets the game.

Paul, I cannot believe Tannehille! :mad:

I did not see any of that game, I will take your word for it and check the highlights later. Pretty shocking the Jets beat them. How about Lewis for the Bills? This kid is good. And Spiller and Jackson are both playing hurt. We are going to be a contender by next year. I do not know if we can overcome those early heartbreaker's this year and losing EJ during the Cleveland game. I hope we catch a break on the schedule but i doubt it. As for New England, Miami can beat them Paul. And next week Ill be cheering for your boys.

If Lewis progress's and plays great it may be a tough call putting EJ right back in if we are winning. Of course we now have to go to the Big Easy and there will be nothing easy about it. Then Kansas Shitty comes in. I do not care what their record is. The Buffalo will stampede the injuns into the ground. But first we have business down in New Orleans. Mario Williams needs to have a big day and make Breese's life miserable. But my biggest concern is stopping that little shit Sproles. I know Spiller is better than him but Spiller has been playing on a bad ankle. I sure hope he is healthy by Sunday. But Lewis has Woods, Stevie "Wonder" Johnson and Chandler (one of the best tight ends in football) and Jackson to attack them with. The 12 pt spread is just plain disrespect.

The Rams must be really hard up if they are really trying to coax Brett Favre out of retirement, yikes!!!

Carolina & Tampa Bay tonight, another lackluster Thursday game that I'll probably watch anyway. As much as I talk about the Jags running the table in reverse, the Bucs could be joining them. The possibility of 2 winless teams in the same season, hmmmm.....