2013 NFL Thread

Strider

If the fins win, it'll be the first time they beat Brady in Foxboro - ever! There is always a first time for everything, right Paul?!? ;)

I think you are wrong. Miami went up there a few years back and buried them. They fooled them with the direct snap and were the first team to implement it at Belechek's dismay. The wildcat. Dont you remember that game when they went up there and destroyed them early in the season? Brady was already well established

Sept 21 2008 Miami destroyed them in Foxboro behind Brown. Week 3

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Check your stats again, Rick. That was Matt Cassel starting that game, Brady was done for the year with a knee injury.

I had a tough enough time finding the game. I knew they went up there and demolished them. i did not know Brady was out of that game. You are saying he has not lost to them at home? And Elway never lost to New England if you can believe it. I say it changes Sunday and Miami wins

ps There are several QB's I would take right now over Brady

Edited by LedZeppfan77

^^ I wish I had your confidence in the Fins, hopefully Tannehill can find a way to not turn the ball over & we can keep the game relatively close. I think that's our only shot is to win a low scoring ballgame.

I think you give the Patriots too much credit. They never should have won that first game in Buffalo. Had we been with our secondary they would not have beat us.

If the Jets can beat them, then Miami can

Edited by LedZeppfan77

I think the Dolphins CAN win too, I don't think they will though. They need to run more and throw less, that will beat the Pats. That's how they could've closed out the game last week too.

Rick, I heard that stat earlier in the week and was surprised by it too.

Hope my Cowboys show up to play in the Motor City tomorrow! Looks like it'll be another shoot-out game, like the Denver game was.

There were a TON of injuries last week...including many quarterbacks...which, added to the plethora of previous injuries already piling up this season in the NFL, should make for a very interesting and potentially topsy-turvy weekend of games. I mean, who really knows what team you are going to get in some of these games.

There were a TON of injuries last week...including many quarterbacks...which, added to the plethora of previous injuries already piling up this season in the NFL, should make for a very interesting and potentially topsy-turvy weekend of games. I mean, who really knows what team you are going to get in some of these games.

GOT YOUR BOYS TOMORROW